[Unanswered]  What should I do with my fakes?

Hi. So, I have five fake beys and I don't know what to do with them. I recently bought my first actual TT bey, Winning Valkyrie 1' Operate. Until I'm able to get the real ones what should I do wi them?
(Apr. 08, 2019  7:42 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hi. So, I have five fake beys and I don't know what to do with them. I recently bought my first actual TT bey, Winning Valkyrie 1' Operate. Until I'm able to get the real ones what should I do wi them?

I guess play with them?
(Apr. 08, 2019  8:08 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2019  7:42 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hi. So, I have five fake beys and I don't know what to do with them. I recently bought my first actual TT bey, Winning Valkyrie 1' Operate. Until I'm able to get the real ones what should I do wi them?

I guess play with them?

Lol, I gues. But here's the thing. They are <strong> really </strong> weak. My Chronos is ok, my LS is pretty good. But they're still fakes. Plus I can't even use them in tournaments so yeah XD
Why not custom paint them? I’ve custom painted some of my beys that I don’t plan on using in tournaments.
Use them for mods so you don’t break your real beys plus these ones have screws that makes them fun for free play
Although you not being able to use them in competitive,casual fun play shall still be really OK.I have some fake SB beys and still have fun battling them,even with real beys they still perform well
break them with op beyblades like winning valkyrie stock combo
(Apr. 09, 2019  11:32 AM)KuroShin Wrote: Although you not being able to use them in competitive,casual fun play shall still be really OK.I have some fake SB beys and still have fun battling them,even with real beys they still perform well

Yep thats true. SB (or S3 I really can't figure it out) Beyblades are scarily close to the real thing in terms of specs and parts and weight. The only issue being the stickers suck and beys meant to come with rubber don't come with rubber but the bey is still fun to play with.
As long as your fake Beys are considered “safe” — meaning, they dont have dangerous metals or plastics used to make them; or shatter into thr air when battling; etc — then feel free to goof off with them. Have the fake Beys battle eachother; or break them using creative or fun techniques (though, PLEASE take safety procedures. Unless you want to get hurt, then go for it). Or paint them to make them look like customized Beys (though, thats for show and for decorative use only)

If you want to throw them into some bin or trash can, then go for it