[Unanswered]  What's up with the teeth on BA Ten?

Do anyone knows the gimmick of the gatchi chip on BA Ten (I can remember the name of the layer)? Like what's the point with one side missing one tooth, what is it supposed to do? I haven't seen anyone explain that in all the videos on it except for the one that Takara Tomy uploaded, but I don't know Japanese. I even check the page on the part on the beyblade wikia and I didn't find anything.
The gimmick is basically that it effectively has 7 teeth, one side has 4 teeth while the other has 3 teeth mirroring the gaps in between the side with the 4 teeth and as a result it will click 7 times.
(May. 23, 2019  3:03 AM)Zeutron Wrote: The gimmick is basically that it effectively has 7 teeth, one side has 4 teeth while the other has 3 teeth mirroring the gaps in between the side with the 4 teeth and as a result it will click 7 times.

Wait...you're joking right? Does it even click that many times?
Upcoming Beyblade Gachi releases are Judgment Joker, Venom/Erase Diaboros, Zwei Longinus, and Dread Bahamut btw

You said you didn't remember the name so are one of these it?
Bushin Ashura. They're talking about the teeth on the Ashura chip. The ones with 4 and 3 that alternate and are weak.

They're weak. Use a dash driver or don't use it.
(May. 25, 2019  3:04 AM)PokemonBochas N10 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2019  3:03 AM)Zeutron Wrote: The gimmick is basically that it effectively has 7 teeth, one side has 4 teeth while the other has 3 teeth mirroring the gaps in between the side with the 4 teeth and as a result it will click 7 times.
Yes it really does 
Wait...you're joking right? Does it even click that many times?
Yes, but the clicks are quite cramped which is probably one of the primary reasons why it’s so cramped, the fact is that it probably would not be able to be great without a dash driver even if there was space but since it’s cramped the next tooth can not absorb the impact/shock of the bey clicking so as a result it skips many multiple teeth at once and is weaker against multiple hits instead of stronger.
You can trash the Ashura Chip that came with the Booster. The Ashura Chip from the Slash Ashura in the RBV is a lot tighter and better than the original release (still carp with Burst Resistance tho)
It worries me that different instances of the same chip are going to behave entirely differently. These parts seem very inconsistent.