[Unanswered]  What launcher for these Plastic Gen beys?

So I got a bunch of plastic gen beys and I got a bunch of launchers/ripcords.

Now I'm trying to figure out what launcher/ripcord is from what bey.
I'll have leftovers of course cuz I got more launchers/ripcords than beys Grin
I've been searching online and so far I've found what my Trygle's Launcher/ripcord is ... that's about it.
If anyone could help me along, I'd really appreciate it. 
All the beys are Hasbro ones, I'm not sure whether they differ from TT since back in the day for the plastic gen, hasbro stayed really close to TT's designs for most.

Here's the list of beys I got, I'll add in any found launchers/ripcords (since I'll still be looking around online myself in case I can find em):

1) Spin Dragoon: 
2) Dragoon Storm: Dark blue LEFT Launcher - 
3) Dragoon F: 
4) Dranzer: Light Purple Launcher - Yellow Ripcord
5) Dranzer F: 
6) Master Dranzer: 
7) Galeon: 
8) Galzzly: 
9) Galman: 
10) Draciel Metal Ball Defenser: 
11) Master Draciel: 
12) Metal Draciel: 
13) Metal Dragoon:
14) Master Driger: 
15) Jumping Base Driger: 
16) Bump King: 
17) Wing Defenser: 
18) Roller Defenser: 
19) Wyborg: 
20) Seaborg:
21) Seaborg 2:
22) Wolborg:
23) Wolborg 2:
24) Hayate 2:
25) Trygle: Dark Purple - White Ripcord
26) Salamalyon: 
27) Griffolyon: 

A few extra questions if that's ok. 
Is there a storage box for the plastic gen beys? Like what the metal saga and Burst has?!
I'd also love to see some collections, how you store them, etc. Is there a thread or a place that might be handier than commenting on here (cuz it'll be a mess like that)?

PS: I'm obviously looking for the right color launcher as well as ripcord. In case it wasn't too clear.
From what I remember when I bought Hasbro 1st gen beys as a kid, every box came with a random color launcher. Most came with a Yellow Ripcord, but some came with blue, red etc.

My Dragoon S came with a blue launcher one time and an orange launcher the next.
Master Draciel came with a yellow launcher for me but a red launcher for my brother. We bought them at the same Walmart at the same time.
(May. 14, 2019  2:20 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: From what I remember when I bought Hasbro 1st gen beys as a kid, every box came with a random color launcher. Most came with a Yellow Ripcord, but some came with blue, red etc.

My Dragoon S came with a blue launcher one time and an orange launcher the next.
Master Draciel came with a yellow launcher for me but a red launcher for my brother. We bought them at the same Walmart at the same time.

Oh, really ...
I thought they had their unique colors. Especially since I got a few that I only have once.
Technically I could check that, since I got a few unopened beys (some dupes) but I prefer to keep them as such Uncertain
(May. 14, 2019  2:28 AM)neoshai Wrote:
(May. 14, 2019  2:20 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: From what I remember when I bought Hasbro 1st gen beys as a kid, every box came with a random color launcher. Most came with a Yellow Ripcord, but some came with blue, red etc.

Oh, really ...
I thought they had their unique colors. Especially since I got a few that I only have once.
Technically I could check that, since I got a few unopened beys (some dupes) but I prefer to keep them as such Uncertain

I can most definitely confirm that the launcher/ripcord colors are random to an extent. Many of my friends bought the same beys as others. Some of them also had different colored launchers/ripcords.