[Unanswered]  What is your favourite beyblade (burst) opening?

What is your favourite beyblade burst opening? me personally i like the opening of cho z
ooh this is hard.
english: Turbo
japanese: BURST FINISH!
English: Evolution
Japanese: Cho-z
This is really hard, because for english I really like both turbo and the original.
English:turbo
I’d probably say Turbo followed closely by Evolution.
I'd say Beyblade Burst, then Cho-Z (english) and then Evolution
the beyblade burst turbo (english dub) theme
lmao theres no competition the g revo intro Search Results
Web results

Beyblade – Metal Fusion Opening lyricswww.allthelyrics.com › lyrics › beyblade-metal_fusion_opening
Beyblade - Metal Fusion Opening lyrics lyrics: Beyblade, Beyblade LET IT RIP! Lets Fight an epic Battle, Face off, and spin the Metal, No time ...
Videos

PREVIEW
1:15
Beyblade Metal Fusion Theme Song Lyrics Full English
Mike
YouTube - Nov 17, 2010

1:10
Beyblade Opening Song (with lyrics)
ManuelSanfins
YouTube - Jul 21, 2008

1:44
Beyblade Burst Theme Song! (Lyrics are in the description ...
Lightning animer
YouTube - Apr 16, 2019

0:45
Beyblade Metal Fury (English Opening) 1 with lyrics
BeyBladeMetalRanger
YouTube - Oct 13, 2012

PREVIEW
1:01
Beyblade Season One Theme Song {Lyrics}
ASDAPOI
YouTube - Mar 29, 2009

PREVIEW
0:44
Beyblade Metal Fusion Theme Song Lyrics
Biggest Fan
YouTube - Oct 6, 2013

PREVIEW
1:53
Beyblade Burst Turbo | English full intro (With lyrics)
Anime Channel BR
YouTube - Dec 17, 2018

1:41
Beyblade burst theme song in english lyrics
BEYBLADE FAN
YouTube - Aug 24, 2018

PREVIEW
1:59
Beyblade Burst Turbo Opening Lyrics
Karma Kitsune
YouTube - Nov 6, 2018
Web results

Beyblade – Beyblade Theme lyricswww.allthelyrics.com › lyrics › beyblade_theme-lyrics-706200
Top Beyblade songs. Metal Fusion Opening; Beyblade Theme; Beyblade Burst opening · Beylade Opening Theme · Never gonna take me ...

Beyblade - Beylade opening theme Lyrics (Video)www.stlyrics.com › B › Beyblade
Beylade opening theme lyrics: Picking up speed runnin' outta TIME going head to head it's a way of life You gotta fall down EAT ground to get back up a-ga-in ...

Beyblade - Beyblade metal fury - lyricswww.karaoke-lyrics.net › lyrics › beyblade-metal-fury-479243
Lyrics Beyblade metal fury by Beyblade. beyblade beyblade beyblade let it rip Let´s fight an epic battle Face off and spin the metal no time for a doubt now ..

Beyblade:Beylade Opening Theme - Lyrics Wiki - Fandomlyrics.fandom.com › wiki › Beyblade:Beylade_Opening_Theme
Beylade Opening Theme This song is by Beyblade. Picking up speed Runnin' outta TIME Going...

Beyblade Metal Fusion (Song) | Metal Fight Beyblade Wiki ...mfbeyblade.fandom.com › wiki › Beyblade_Metal...
Translate this page
These are the lyrics for the newly Nelvana made Beyblade Metal Fusion/Fight Opening song. English (USA & UK). Beyblade, Beyblade. Let it rip! Let's Fight an ...

NateWantsToBattle - Beyblade Burst Turbo (Opening Theme ...www.azlyrics.com › N › NateWantsToBattle Lyrics
NateWantsToBattle Lyrics. "Beyblade Burst Turbo (Opening Theme Song)". I hear the world callin' out for a hero

BEYBLADE : Opening Theme Song lyrics - LyricsRegwww.lyricsreg.com › lyrics › beyblade › Opening+Theme+Song
Lyrics to 'Opening Theme Song' by BEYBLADE : Picking up speed / Running out of time / Going head to head / It's the way of life / You gotta fall down / Eat ...
Images for beyblade intro lyrics
Guided Search Filters
beyblade metalburst turbov forcemetal fusionmetal furytheme songsong lyricsbeyblade burst
Image result for beyblade intro lyrics
More images for beyblade intro lyrics
Report images
Related search
Beyblade song
View 2+ more
Let It Rip
Let It Rip
Beyblade Burst Turbo (Opening Theme Song)
Beyblade Burst Turbo (O...
Hero
Hero
Feel Invincible
Feel Invincible
Monster
Monster
Untraveled Road
Untraveled Road
Awake And Alive
Awake And Alive
Feedback
Searches related to beyblade intro lyrics
beyblade song lyrics in hindi

beyblade burst lyrics

beyblade burst evolution theme song lyrics

beyblade theme song

beyblade metal fusion intro

beyblade burst evolution song lyrics

beyblade burst evolution theme song lyrics english

beyblade metal fury theme song

Page Navigation
Next

ok that was dumb
if anything I'm hoping sparking revolution (the season 5 op) will be really good. in my spare time I've imagined a possible op, but beyblade always tends to surprise me so I cant wait to see it.
(Mar. 15, 2020  3:05 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: What is your favourite beyblade burst opening? me personally i like the opening of cho z

The first one so I guess burst is my favorite
turbo theme
English: Everything But Rise Turbo or Evo are my favs, Seasin 1 holds sentimental value to me.
Jap: Everyone. GT is my least Fav. God and Cho Z are my favorite
Evolution is my favorite
Dub: Rise Rise Beyblade Burst, Turbo

Jap: GT, Cho -Z, God
For the english openings, Turbo and Rise are the best ones by far (possibly due to Nate and Jonathan singing them ). The music they use is great and the lyrics are actually good compared to older songs.
Fun fact: Laura Stahl (english VA of Aiger) did a cover of Turbo on her Youtube channel.

For japanese openings, I'm partial to Galaxy Heart and Brave Heart from Metal Fight, but Burst Finish is pretty catchy and Cho-Z is downright epic!

On a side note, I'd rather forget about Shogun Steel...
RISE, RISE, RISE BEYBLADE BURST GOTTA FIND A WAY TO GO NEXT LEVEL CUZ A HEROS GOT TO FIGHT TO SURVIVE LET IT RIP INTO A HIGH STAKES BATTLE RESONANCE MAKES US COME ALIVE
Didn’t hesitate to answer: Turbo! Definitely Turbo! The lyrics and just the entire song and music itself is amazing!! “...Bladers conquer to survive! Be apart of the legacy! Beyblade Burst Turbo!!” 😆😆 But my second choice would either be Evolution or Rise without a doubt

(Apr. 18, 2020  4:26 AM)Nik P. Wrote: RISE, RISE, RISE BEYBLADE BURST GOTTA FIND A WAY TO GO NEXT LEVEL CUZ A HEROS GOT TO FIGHT TO SURVIVE LET IT RIP INTO A HIGH STAKES BATTLE RESONANCE MAKES US COME ALIVE

Lol! Cool! I like Rises’ intro a lot, but I’m still sticking with my favorite intro, Turbo!
The rise one is trash imo. I like the original Beyblade English dub “let’s Beyblade” the best.
Japanese: Burst
American: ofc turbo
(Apr. 23, 2020  3:57 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: The rise one is trash imo. I like the original Beyblade English dub “let’s Beyblade” the best.

You dare insult the great Jonathan Young? XD jk

Joking aside, I'd have to disagree. I wouldn't call it trash at all (unless we're talking about the japanese version) but it's definitely not as good as Turbo.
(Apr. 23, 2020  8:44 PM)Ariel Warfare Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2020  3:57 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: The rise one is trash imo. I like the original Beyblade English dub “let’s Beyblade” the best.

You dare insult the great Jonathan Young? XD jk

Joking aside, I'd have to disagree. I wouldn't call it trash at all (unless we're talking about the japanese version) but it's definitely not as good as Turbo.

The japanese one isn't that bad.
(Apr. 23, 2020  4:44 PM)Xtend+ Wrote: Japanese: Burst
American: ofc turbo

The turbo intro da best

I didn’t like the Rise intro at first, but after watching it a few times, you start to like it more and more. Also, my favorite is the Turbo intro

I pretty much like ALL of the intros, seasons 2-5 intros 😂 (I've only sen the English dubbed versions). Anyway, if I had to pick 1 out all all 4 of my favorites, I would MOST LIKELY choose the Turbo intro! 🤩...
I hear the world callin' out for a hero.
Change the game, spin the Bey and join the fight.
It's the time, let's go turbo!
Beyblade Burst collide!
Stand your ground, it's a new generation.
Stakes are high, only legends will survive.
Won't give up, let it rip into battle!
Beyblade Burst Turbo! (Let It Rip!)
Gonna take the victory! (Let's Go!)
I'm bursting out in overdrive!
A warrior will take the lead! (Turbo!)
Beyblade Burst Turbo!
Collide with the energy! (Let's Go!)
Bladers conquer to survive!
Be a part of the legacy! (Turbo!)
Beyblade Burst Turbo!
It comes down to the final moment. (Let's Go!)
I feel the stadium in motion. (Turbo!)
Let them know who we are!
Beyblade come alive!
Transcend it's a new competition.
A champion sticks to the mission.
Keep on raising the bar!
Beyblade Burst Turbo! (Let It Rip!)
Gonna take the victory! (Let's Go!)
I'm bursting out in overdrive!
A warrior will take the lead! (Turbo!)
Beyblade Burst Turbo!
Collide with the energy! (Let's Go!)