[Answered]  What is the best mode changing peformance tip for Salamander; launcher issues

Ever since I got beyblades I liked to have beys or tips that change modes. I'm getting the triple booster set for Christmas but I also want a mode changing peformance tip. I already have zeta. One Hasbro one TT. Also I'm having issues with my legend spryzen launcher. For some reason the teeth begins to skip and I get less power on my launch than I actually pull. So how is this happening?
Xtend+ would be the best
(Dec. 18, 2018  3:37 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: Ever since I got beyblades I liked to have beys or tips that change modes. I'm getting the triple booster set for Christmas but I also want a mode changing peformance tip. I already have zeta. One Hasbro one TT. Also I'm having issues with my legend spryzen launcher. For some reason the teeth begins to skip and I get less power on my launch than I actually pull. So how is this happening?

If you are referring to the LR light launcher by TT, or to the Hasbro SwitchStrike launcher, it may be that they can't handle heavier combos. Either that, or you have a bent ripcord that wears the gears slightly faster? (I mainly use string launchers so I'm less familiar with ripcord launchers than others).

To answer your other question, most gimmicky drivers like Zeta or Operate are pretty gimmicky.

The only driver/tip that I would recommend is either Xtend (only if you have the Xtend+ chip). You could also get Trans. Out of these two, Xtend+ is vastly superior. Additionally, the Xtend+ chip comes in a good launcher package, meaning that you're getting some great bang for your buck.
(Dec. 18, 2018  3:49 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2018  3:37 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: Ever since I got beyblades I liked to have beys or tips that change modes. I'm getting the triple booster set for Christmas but I also want a mode changing peformance tip. I already have zeta. One Hasbro one TT. Also I'm having issues with my legend spryzen launcher. For some reason the teeth begins to skip and I get less power on my launch than I actually pull. So how is this happening?

If you are referring to the LR light launcher by TT, or to the Hasbro SwitchStrike launcher, it may be that they can't handle heavier combos. Either that, or you have a bent ripcord that wears the gears slightly faster? (I mainly use string launchers so I'm less familiar with ripcord launchers than others).

To answer your other question, most gimmicky drivers like Zeta or Operate are pretty gimmicky.

The only driver/tip that I would recommend is either Xtend (only if you have the Xtend+ chip). You could also get Trans. Out of these two, Xtend+ is vastly superior. Additionally, the Xtend+ chip comes in a good launcher package, meaning that you're getting some great bang for your buck.

The launcher ripcod is a bit bent to the right.
(Dec. 18, 2018  3:56 AM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2018  3:49 AM)Dragunix Wrote: If you are referring to the LR light launcher by TT, or to the Hasbro SwitchStrike launcher, it may be that they can't handle heavier combos. Either that, or you have a bent ripcord that wears the gears slightly faster? (I mainly use string launchers so I'm less familiar with ripcord launchers than others).

The launcher ripcod is a bit bent to the right.

You should buy Z Achilles and the Long BeyLauncher Set. That way you get the Xtend driver which can change heights, plus the Xtend+ Chip which can be attached, allowing the Xtend tip to switch modes instead of heights
(Dec. 18, 2018  4:39 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2018  3:56 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: The launcher ripcod is a bit bent to the right.

You should buy Z Achilles and the Long BeyLauncher Set. That way you get the Xtend driver which can change heights, plus the Xtend+ Chip which can be attached, allowing the Xtend tip to switch modes instead of heights

What about my left rotation beys.
(Dec. 18, 2018  12:18 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2018  4:39 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: You should buy Z Achilles and the Long BeyLauncher Set. That way you get the Xtend driver which can change heights, plus the Xtend+ Chip which can be attached, allowing the Xtend tip to switch modes instead of heights

What about my left rotation beys.

All tips work either direction, and you should probably buy a LR Launcher or something
(Dec. 18, 2018  2:11 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2018  12:18 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: What about my left rotation beys.

All tips work either direction, and you should probably buy a LR Launcher or something
I already have a lr string launcher. My launch is just weaker on string launchers than lr launchers so yeah.
(Dec. 18, 2018  5:32 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2018  2:11 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: All tips work either direction, and you should probably buy a LR Launcher or something
I already have a lr string launcher. My launch is just weaker on string launchers than lr launchers so yeah.

Oh. Maybe buy another Spriggan Requiem?
(Dec. 18, 2018  10:17 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2018  5:32 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: I already have a lr string launcher. My launch is just weaker on string launchers than lr launchers so yeah.

Oh. Maybe buy another Spriggan Requiem?

Nevermind. I put hot water on it and I straightened it up a bit more
(Dec. 19, 2018  12:16 AM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2018  10:17 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Oh. Maybe buy another Spriggan Requiem?

Nevermind. I put hot water on it and I straightened it up a bit more

Oh, probably should’ve tried that first, haha