[Unanswered]  What is a new Hasbro Flame Libra worth?

What is a sealed new in Box Hasbro Flame Libra T125ES worth? On amazon.de it costs almost 300 euros but that price is a bit high I think.
300 Euros? Do you mean 30 euros?
I'm not very sure how much this Flame Libra worth, but I'm pretty sure that it doesn't worth 300 euros. Even a Lightning L-drago, Galaxy Pegasis or even Diablo Nemesis doesn't worth so much (Actually I don't think any beyblade worth so much).
If you mean 30 euros, it is still a little expensive, but is acceptable.
(Aug. 02, 2017  6:08 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: 300 Euros? Do you mean 30 euros?
I'm not very sure how much this Flame Libra worth, but I'm pretty sure that it doesn't worth 300 euros. Even a Lightning L-drago, Galaxy Pegasis or even Diablo Nemesis doesn't worth so much (Actually I don't think any beyblade worth so much).
If you mean 30 euros, it is still a little expensive, but is acceptable.

No. I meant 300€. Here's the link:
https://www.amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B003I86BS6...ref=plSrch
Yes the hasbro MFB flame libra is pretty rare so you can charge more for it than the TT version (30€ is acceptable, I've seen her even for less not that long ago), but since there is no difference between them 300€ is more than crazy.
How is it particularly rare? I am quite sure that Flame Libra is among junk lots on Japanese websites. It is barely worth twenty dollars. Hasbro products are always listed for higher prices for some reason, but there is no reason for Flame Libra to be specially expensive.
The hasbro one kinda is (the one with that Yu card or whatever), as are most MFB hasbro beys, but yes as I said, there is basically no difference between her and the TT one, so I don't see any reason to charge that much more money.
(Aug. 02, 2017  5:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: How is it particularly rare? I am quite sure that Flame Libra is among junk lots on Japanese websites. It is barely worth twenty dollars. Hasbro products are always listed for higher prices for some reason, but there is no reason for Flame Libra to be specially expensive.

The Takara Tomy Flame Libra is very common but the Hasbro variant along with Earth Eagle were very hard to find in Germany back then. I've checked stores very often and since 2010 I've only seen and heard of about 5 Flame Libras and 10 Earth Eagles being sold in the Emsland (a north west district of Germany near the border to the Neatherlands) in stores as well as online on ebay-kleinanzeigen.de . Storm Pegasus was very common and now sells for 25$ new in box on ebay.de. A Flame Libra doesn't get sold new in Box usually and you'll most often find it on ebay-kleinanzeigen.de in used condition but only one every 1 to 2 months and every day about 10 to 15 new listings will be made. On amazon.com a nib Flame Libra costs 175$ which is half the price of the article on amazon.de .
(Aug. 02, 2017  10:05 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2017  5:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: How is it particularly rare? I am quite sure that Flame Libra is among junk lots on Japanese websites. It is barely worth twenty dollars. Hasbro products are always listed for higher prices for some reason, but there is no reason for Flame Libra to be specially expensive.

The Takara Tomy Flame Libra is very common but the Hasbro variant along with Earth Eagle were very hard to find in Germany back then. I've checked stores very often and since 2010 I've only seen and heard of about 5 Flame Libras and 10 Earth Eagles being sold in the Emsland (a north west district of Germany near the border to the Neatherlands) in stores as well as online on ebay-kleinanzeigen.de . Storm Pegasus was very common and now sells for 25$ new in box on ebay.de. A Flame Libra doesn't get sold new in Box usually and you'll most often find it on ebay-kleinanzeigen.de in used condition but only one every 1 to 2 months and every day about 10 to 15 new listings will be made. On amazon.com a nib Flame Libra costs 175$ which is half the price of the article on amazon.de .
That's what you've heard, so it really doesn't hold much weight. Also, if this is Hasbro, let's not forget about the rest sold worldwide. It is in no way worth $175.
(Aug. 02, 2017  10:39 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2017  10:05 PM)TL14 Wrote: The Takara Tomy Flame Libra is very common but the Hasbro variant along with Earth Eagle were very hard to find in Germany back then. I've checked stores very often and since 2010 I've only seen and heard of about 5 Flame Libras and 10 Earth Eagles being sold in the Emsland (a north west district of Germany near the border to the Neatherlands) in stores as well as online on ebay-kleinanzeigen.de . Storm Pegasus was very common and now sells for 25$ new in box on ebay.de. A Flame Libra doesn't get sold new in Box usually and you'll most often find it on ebay-kleinanzeigen.de in used condition but only one every 1 to 2 months and every day about 10 to 15 new listings will be made. On amazon.com a nib Flame Libra costs 175$ which is half the price of the article on amazon.de .
That's what you've heard, so it really doesn't hold much weight. Also, if this is Hasbro, let's not forget about the rest sold worldwide. It is in no way worth $175.

I know. 175$ is too much. Amazon prizes are always very high. The problem is I can't find any new in box ones from Hasbro somewhere besides amazon.
(Aug. 02, 2017  11:46 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2017  10:39 PM)Hato Wrote: That's what you've heard, so it really doesn't hold much weight. Also, if this is Hasbro, let's not forget about the rest sold worldwide. It is in no way worth $175.

I know. 175$ is too much. Amazon prizes are always very high. The problem is I can't find any new in box ones from Hasbro somewhere besides amazon.

In india some amazon listing are as high as 1 lakh or hundred thousand rupee which is equal to some 1500 USD. For a Prototype Nemsis set which is just 1450$ more then one you can find on Ebay from Asian sellers lol.

Tbh reason its so expensive is because sellers may import those beys from amazon us in huge quantity to sell here so they also add shipping, custom duties and other cost they got charged due to buying in so big quantity.

Edit:- I think India some stores still has em. If you want it PM me, I will see if I can act as middleman if there is any in my area.