[Unanswered]  What is Vise Leopard Good For?

Not exactly the most on topic thing to add, but in case it interests anyone this video shows that the biting gimmick does actually take place in battle, even if it is meaningless in terms of performance. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPHjthXa...ture=share
Off the top of my head real quick.  Suppose you are in WBO deck format.  Suppose you put in your deck:
1) aH.7.ET
2)hS.10G.At
3) vL.0B.yr
Rock-paper-scissor sort of completed by  1)beats 2), 2) beats 3) and 3) can beat 1).  All three have decent burst resistance and KO resistance IMO as there is no Br in this deck.  Not terrible, is it?  Having beyblades that resist giving up 2 points at a time can be good.
(Sep. 11, 2018  4:53 AM)Shindog Wrote: Off the top of my head real quick.  Suppose you are in WBO deck format.  Suppose you put in your deck:
1) aH.7.ET
2)hS.10G.At
3) vL.0B.yr
Rock-paper-scissor sort of completed by  1)beats 2), 2) beats 3) and 3) can beat 1).  All three have decent burst resistance and KO resistance IMO as there is no Br in this deck.  Not terrible, is it?  Having beyblades that resist giving up 2 points at a time can be good.
That is pretty good deck if you think about it. Im just not sure if vL 0B Yr is better at beating aH 7 Et then hS 10B Br. It is probably still a viable deck with more burst resistance.
(Sep. 11, 2018  5:07 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2018  4:53 AM)Shindog Wrote: Off the top of my head real quick.  Suppose you are in WBO deck format.  Suppose you put in your deck:
1) aH.7.ET
2)hS.10G.At
3) vL.0B.yr
That is pretty good deck if you think about it. Im just not sure if vL 0B Yr is better at beating aH 7 Et then hS 10B Br. It is probably still a viable deck with more burst resistance.
You are absolutely right. vL.Yr isn’t as good as hS.Br against aH.Et at least when I tested it.  But this deck  does frees up hS for At to beat hS.Br. 

Not recommending the deck or anything.  I just don’t think vL is useless.  Like I kind of thought bite was useless and was pretty wrong.   Bite is only useless in my hands.
Somebody said vl br was competitive.could someone check this