[Answered]  What future Long Beylauncher sets would you like to see?

I'm not saying there will be any more, because there probably won't be. But you know how the B-123 set was for Aiga and Z Achilles and came with the Extend+ tip and a long Beylauncher? And how the B-124 set was for Free and Geist Fafnir and came with the Proof frame and a long Beylauncher L? What other characters and respective Beyblades do you want to get a set like the aforementioned ones? 

Personally, I would love sets for Fubuki and Emperor Forneus and Suoh and Hell Salamander.
Well it depends on how they sold so I wouldn't write them off. Though I would reallly like if it turned into a tradition that whenever a major character is introduced in the anime we get a launcher set based about him.
I can see a L/R long launcher set with metal right and left cores for the Eclipse beys.

Either that or a better driver for ChouZ Spriggan.
I'd really appreciate a launcher grip that had a built in extendable/retractable grip for comfort, and a launcher that allowed for you to change the direction of the string to be pulled, sideways or backwards.
(Nov. 25, 2018  8:10 AM)You Jack Frosty Wrote: I'm not saying there will be any more, because there probably won't be. But you know how the B-123 set was for Aiga and Z Achilles and came with the Extend+ tip and a long Beylauncher? And how the B-124 set was for Free and Geist Fafnir and came with the Proof frame and a long Beylauncher L? What other characters and respective Beyblades do you want to get a set like the aforementioned ones? 

Personally, I would love sets for Fubuki and Emperor Forneus and Suoh and Hell Salamander.
I want one for Suoh and Salamander also. Maybe he gets an exclusive frame given to him and the set’ll come with it. Also, there isn’t a single BeyLauncher out there that looks like his.
I’m not sure what part could come with the set but I think a long launcher LR based off of Shu’s launcher would be very cool
One for valt would be nice.
His grip, a blue long beylaucher, a beylogger, and stickers for the grip/Foil stickers for CzV
(Nov. 30, 2018  12:46 AM)Bladerbill Wrote: I’m not sure what part could come with the set but I think a long launcher LR based off of Shu’s launcher would be very cool

Isn't there a Long Beylauncher LR that will be released alongside the new Cho-Z Achilles?

(Nov. 30, 2018  12:54 AM)K1D Wrote: One for valt would be nice.
His grip, a blue long beylaucher, a beylogger, and stickers for the grip/Foil stickers for CzV

We definitely need more foil stickers.
I personally think it would've been cool to see Count Night's (Official Name) Launcher Set, probably with an angle compass and a carabiner clip. Then, it could have Unite' or Merge' to change the combo for the αeclipse Beys. Obviously, that never happened, so I hope that next year's first wave of Beys gets launcher sets. Idk if the rumored DX Set was for Cho-Z Achilles or if it's still up in the air, but if it is next year's Bey, then that Bey should probably have a frame. Then, the other Beys (Slash Valkyrie and a Defense Type?) would have their special frames included in their respective launcher sets.
I am new to the Bey Blade world. My son asked for it as a birthday gift. So he has the clear arena that you can flip over to have it 2 player or 4 player and it came with 2 blades. They appear to be right blades. My main question is should rights always battle rights or should I purchase him some left blades too? Also what are the coolest newest blades to get for him? he is 9.
(Nov. 30, 2018  4:54 PM)BladeRunner1 Wrote: I am new to the Bey Blade world.  My son asked for it as a birthday gift.  So he has the clear arena that you can flip over to have it 2 player or 4 player and it came with 2 blades.   They appear to be right blades.  My main question is should rights always battle rights or should I purchase him some left blades too?  Also what are the coolest newest blades to get for him?  he is 9.

While this isn't the right place to ask, I'll answer your questions

It sounds like the set you got him is the Battle Tower, I highly recommend you get the Snake Pit Set as it comes with an infinitesimally better Stadium and it comes with a Dual Spin Beyblade which can get your kid started on Left Spin combinations. The current best Left Spin Beyblades are Luinor L3 and Balkesh B3, though your kid will probably be more entertained by Luinor L3 as it s an Attack Type which a lot of movement
(Nov. 30, 2018  5:45 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2018  4:54 PM)BladeRunner1 Wrote: I am new to the Bey Blade world.  My son asked for it as a birthday gift.  So he has the clear arena that you can flip over to have it 2 player or 4 player and it came with 2 blades.   They appear to be right blades.  My main question is should rights always battle rights or should I purchase him some left blades too?  Also what are the coolest newest blades to get for him?  he is 9.

While this isn't the right place to ask, I'll answer your questions

It sounds like the set you got him is the Battle Tower, I highly recommend you get the Snake Pit Set as it comes with an infinitesimally better Stadium and it comes with a Dual Spin Beyblade which can get your kid started on Left Spin combinations. The current best Left Spin Beyblades are Luinor L3 and Balkesh B3, though your kid will probably be more entertained by Luinor L3 as it s an Attack Type which a lot of movement

Thank you.