[Unanswered]  What do you think the best Burst driver is?

Hey guys, sorry if this is already a thread, but what driver do you think is the BEST in burst? I personally think atomic is hands down the best.
Maybe Destroy........................
(Jan. 13, 2018  8:53 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: Maybe Destroy........................

Dont get me wrong, destroy is nuts, but overall i feel like atomic is still better.
Atomic seems to be the most popular and most viable option so far.
(Jan. 13, 2018  11:20 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Atomic seems to be the most popular and most viable option so far.

It is a well-balanced option, simply due to so many passive layers that are burst resistant that can use it. It's not so great at defense (both ways), but whatever uses it can usually compensate for that.
But DS. works for attack and for LAD
Ds. just has worse stamina IMO. Don't get me wrong, it works great, but the stamina can be a hindrance sometimes.

And for some odd reason, my Destroy driver felt looser than my RBV6 Atomic from tW...idk why...
(Jan. 13, 2018  5:57 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Ds. just has worse stamina IMO. Don't get me wrong, it works great, but the stamina can be a hindrance sometimes.

And for some odd reason, my Destroy driver felt looser than my RBV6 Atomic from tW...idk why...

I agree with you. Like Ds is great, i just feel like overall atomic just does better.
At least I have both drivers!
What about the zeta driver
(Jan. 20, 2018  5:54 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: What about the zeta driver

zeta is trash quake massive and a mediocre stamina tip
quake tip is a legend
(Jan. 20, 2018  5:55 PM)bidinga Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2018  5:54 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: What about the zeta driver

zeta is trash quake massive and a mediocre stamina tip
But zeta is versatile and combined combined with dual spinning layers aka the spriggans it can make it an unpredictable and a wildcard
(Jan. 21, 2018  5:32 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2018  5:55 PM)bidinga Wrote: zeta is trash quake massive and a mediocre stamina tip
But zeta is versatile and combined combined with dual spinning layers aka the spriggans it can make it an unpredictable and a wildcard

If it had proper tips maybe

Attack Mode: cannot hold a banking pattern and is slower than Accel, the most basic Attack Tip
Defense Mode: Poor Stamina and poor Knock-Out resistance
Stamina Mode: Barely passable stamina

Best stick to Trans