[Unanswered]  What are the most competitive Burst Parts?

Title

So yeah, any suggestions would be great
(Jun. 18, 2018  1:35 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Title

Layers:
Hell Salamander
Twin Nemesis
Emperor Forneus
Winning Valkyrie/Z Achilles

Disks:
4/5

Frames:
Bump
Meteor
Cross/Glaive

Drivers:
Destroy
Xtreme/Jolt
Atomic
Orbit
Bearing
Revolve
(Jun. 18, 2018  1:48 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:

Layers:
Hell Salamander
Twin Nemesis
Emperor Forneus

Disks:
4/5

Frames:
Bump
Meteor
Cross/Glaive

Drivers:
Destroy
Xtreme/Jolt
Atomic
Orbit
Bearing
Revolve

Victory valktryri piece
(Jun. 18, 2018  1:48 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:

Layers:
Hell Salamander
Twin Nemesis
Emperor Forneus

Disks:
4/5

Frames:
Bump
Meteor
Cross/Glaive

Drivers:
Destroy
Xtreme/Jolt
Atomic
Orbit
Bearing
Revolve

So now the majority of all God layers are obsolete now? Welp, that's great...

probably also 2, nightmare longinus, arc bahamut, yard, star, vortex, iron, and reach.
(Jun. 18, 2018  3:11 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Also, is there any chance there will eventually be a format in which god layers will be competitive again?

I think there is a great chance if people put in the effort and the interest.

People started a thread on it some time back, though it was aimed more at Dual Layers. But I think if we figure out what people want, we can have whatever Limited Formats. Dual Tier and God Tier could work, it'd be like UU and NU tiers in the Pokémon metagame for Smogon and Serebii and all.

Here's the thread in question: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Is-it-t...rst-format
(Jun. 22, 2018  5:21 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2018  3:11 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Also, is there any chance there will eventually be a format in which god layers will be competitive again?

I think there is a great chance if people put in the effort and the interest.

People started a thread on it some time back, though it was aimed more at Dual Layers. But I think if we figure out what people want, we can have whatever Limited Formats. Dual Tier and God Tier could work, it'd be like UU and NU tiers in the Pokémon metagame for Smogon and Serebii and all.

Here's the thread in question: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Is-it-t...rst-format

I wouldn't say so... One of the only reasons that they created separate formats for Plastics and MFB is that if the Bey was heavy, it's good. But now because of Burst and it's variations, and heavy doesn't always mean better...

There's recoil and teeth and many other variations and things to consider...
(Jun. 18, 2018  3:11 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2018  1:48 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Layers:
Hell Salamander
Twin Nemesis
Emperor Forneus

Disks:
4/5

Frames:
Bump
Meteor
Cross/Glaive

Drivers:
Destroy
Xtreme/Jolt
Atomic
Orbit
Bearing
Revolve

So now the majority of all God layers are obsolete now? Welp, that's great...

the “majority” of god beys have pretty much always been obsolete, especially before the Sr/mG bans.

the current level of competitive diversity is very high compared to that time

imo, the only new format edition i'd like to see is one that bans all hasbro beys
especially if we are going to wait around for spryzen requiem S3 to be banned...

garuda G3 was a real pain in the neck in the opening rounds, i’m sure hasbro will continue to screw things up

we don’t have a ton of tournaments of any kind in my area, so i’d be wary of a retro god bey LTD format wasting collective oxygen and mindspace.  but if actual tournament players demand it, i guess so be it.