[Unanswered]  What are some ways to win a tournament?

Does anyone know any ways to win a tournament, what are some things you think of on how you might win? What are some advantages over the ultimate stamina combo? Thanks for the help!
(Feb. 26, 2020  7:54 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: Does anyone know any ways to win a tournament, what are some things you think of on how you might win? What are some advantages over the ultimate stamina combo? Thanks for the help!

At first, I thought you were asking genuine questions. Now I am aware that you actually are just trying to get your post count up. If you are trying to become an organizer and hit that 50 post mark, this is not the way to do it. Please do not do this kind of thing again and make meaningful posts and threads.
Geez ROB, even if that's true, that's too direct!

Blader Boy7 Perhaps next time you should use the https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...hts--84889 thread for these types of questions.

Also, if we see your post count hit 50 and then immediately see an organizer quiz submission, we'll know ROB was right. You might want to make sure your posts are meaningful before taking that quiz!

How to win a tournament:
Win most of your matches during Swiss or Round Robin, and then win all of your matches in the finals. It's that simple!
(Feb. 26, 2020  7:54 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: Does anyone know any ways to win a tournament, what are some things you think of on how you might win? What are some advantages over the ultimate stamina combo? Thanks for the help!
The advantages are the beyblade can get a higher chance of winning for a survivor finish and the you can get the easy win.
The disadvantage are the beyblade cannot attack very well because it is not an attack or a balanced type so if you want to burst him, you need to use either a attack or balanced type beys but also it is not a defense type so it cannot withstand a lot of attacks.
(Feb. 27, 2020  2:14 PM)Shu Kurenai 10 Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2020  7:54 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: Does anyone know any ways to win a tournament, what are some things you think of on how you might win? What are some advantages over the ultimate stamina combo? Thanks for the help!
The advantages are the beyblade can get a higher chance of winning for a survivor finish and the you can get the easy win.
The disadvantage are the beyblade cannot attack very well because it is not an attack or a balanced type so if you want to burst him, you need to use either a attack or balanced type beys but also it is not a defense type so it cannot withstand a lot of attacks.

Defence types are starting to get more popular in the meta. Also stamina type combos that use Master and Lord are very tanky and takes a lot of damage to knock out. Stamina Types are meant to outspin your opponent, there’s two types of stamina. Same spin and oppisate spin. Same spin I would recommend using atomic or Orbit metal. Oppisate spin I reccomend bearing or Xtend+.
(Feb. 27, 2020  5:08 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Geez ROB, even if that's true, that's too direct!

Blader Boy7 Perhaps next time you should use the https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...hts--84889 thread for these types of questions.

Also, if we see your post count hit 50 and then immediately see an organizer quiz submission, we'll know ROB was right. You might want to make sure your posts are meaningful before taking that quiz!

How to win a tournament:
Win most of your matches during Swiss or Round Robin, and then win all of your matches in the finals. It's that simple!

Who are you and what have you done with the real Crab?!?!
(Feb. 27, 2020  7:52 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2020  5:08 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Geez ROB, even if that's true, that's too direct!

How to win a tournament:

What do you mean?
(Feb. 27, 2020  7:52 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:

How to win a tournament:

Dc was doing his job as a moderator. What Builder did was miny modding. The WBO has moderators/contributes for a reason.
(Feb. 27, 2020  8:00 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2020  7:52 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Who are you and what have you done with the real Crab?!?!
What do you mean?

He means that my response seemed uncharacteristically kind and calm, considering my post history.
(Feb. 27, 2020  8:35 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2020  7:52 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Who are you and what have you done with the real Crab?!?!

Dc was doing his job as a moderator. What Builder did was miny modding. The WBO has moderators/contributes for a reason.

Just some good natured teasing. He does an awesome job on here and I appreciate it. I think he knows that.
(Feb. 27, 2020  8:38 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2020  8:00 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: What do you mean?

He means that my response seemed uncharacteristically kind and calm, considering my post history.

Off topic, but this is personally my favorite post on the WBO lol
(Feb. 27, 2020  4:16 PM)Orpheus Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2020  2:14 PM)Shu Kurenai 10 Wrote: The advantages are the beyblade can get a higher chance of winning for a survivor finish and the you can get the easy win.

Defence types are starting to get more popular in the meta. Also stamina type combos that use Master and Lord are very tanky and takes a lot of damage to knock out. Stamina Types are meant to outspin your opponent, there’s two types of stamina. Same spin and oppisate spin. Same spin I would recommend using atomic or Orbit metal. Oppisate spin I reccomend bearing or Xtend+.
Xtend+ sucks so freaking bad
(Mar. 09, 2020  2:09 PM)Shu Kurenai 10 Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2020  4:16 PM)Orpheus Wrote: Defence types are starting to get more popular in the meta. Also stamina type combos that use Master and Lord are very tanky and takes a lot of damage to knock out. Stamina Types are meant to outspin your opponent, there’s two types of stamina. Same spin and oppisate spin. Same spin I would recommend using atomic or Orbit metal. Oppisate spin I reccomend bearing or Xtend+.

Maybe explain why instead of just stating it.
(Mar. 09, 2020  2:09 PM)Shu Kurenai 10 Wrote: Xtend+ sucks so freaking bad

That was rude. Don't post like that again, or you will receive a penalty.

Also, you're wrong. Xtend+ is a top tier stamina part.

Why did you post this in this thread? It has nothing to do with the thread topic. Do you just get mad about Xtend+ whenever anyone mentions it to you?
(Mar. 09, 2020  2:09 PM)Shu Kurenai 10 Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2020  4:16 PM)Orpheus Wrote: Defence types are starting to get more popular in the meta. Also stamina type combos that use Master and Lord are very tanky and takes a lot of damage to knock out. Stamina Types are meant to outspin your opponent, there’s two types of stamina. Same spin and oppisate spin. Same spin I would recommend using atomic or Orbit metal. Oppisate spin I reccomend bearing or Xtend+.
Xtend+ is one of my favorite parts, it is very good for stamina

Excuse me are you ok? Xt+is currently one of the best stamina tips in the metagame. Also you don’t need to be so rude about it, I was just helping you.

Dude. First off, that's rude. Second, Xtend+ is top tier stamina part especially in opposite spin matches.
If you wanna win tournaments try too buy some of the top tier parts eg xtend+, bearing, atomic and lord spriggan, dread bahamut, master diabolos etc. Forge disks eg 00 etc are very easy to get ahold off