[Unanswered]  Use of God Series Disks and Frames?

I've been seeing them used in tournaments, what's generally different between the Number Disks and other heavy Disks such as Gravity or lighter Disks such as Spread?
I know the Number Disks don't have even weight distribution due to the Frame gimmick but what effect does that have specifically? What other effects does it create?

What about the Frames, do they do anything other than just boost the weight?
I think the only thing stopping people from using the Core Discs more is the fact that the weight is put on only two sides on the disc as opposed to all around it. They also have sort of an Armed effect where they cover a portion of the driver, so maybe they could increase Burst resistance though that and the width of a frame?

As for the frames, I think it's just weight and maybe contact points at a stretch, lol. I have noticed that Cross has good LAD, so maybe that could be a factor too? I should do some testing on that, haha.
I haven't tested any of them too extensively, but shape and smoothness of the Glaive Frame gives Left Spin combos some LAD. Before I got Drain Fafnir, Lost Longinus 2Glaive Hold was outspinning everything I threw at it... only Neptune/Odin/Chaos Yell Revolve stood a chance. Previously I was using Yell on my L2 combo but I found 2G to be almost a direct upgrade to its Spin Stealing abilities by adding weight to the combo and lowering its center of gravity. However, it (understandably) makes L2 self-burst more often. I tried 2G out on Drain Fafnir Revolve as well, but eventually switched the core to 8 because my 8 Disk balanced better with my dF than my 2 Disk did.

2Cross looked a bit like a larger Force, so I tried it out on Valtyrek Variable and liked it a lot, though it does cause the combo to move substantially slower than using something like Knuckle or Magnum.

I haven't found anything notable about 6 yet, and haven't had a chance to try Vortex barely at all.
even if the weight distribution is mostly on two sides, they should still be relatively balanced, right?
Flame has differant shapes and serves differant purpose. Some shapped round ethier help for defence or increase stamina one which are agressive serves as secondary contact points for attack. They also help putting extra weight behind contact points for heavier attack (aka Vortex with 3 sided layers and Star with Amaterios) with taking advantage of weight distribution of differant Cores.