[Unanswered]  Turbo Spryzen S4 won't launch

Hey people, I have some issues with the Hasbro Turbo Spryzen S4. I finally got all the parts to "click" into each other. I made the mistake of not clicking it properly in right/left spin mode. It's in right spin mode now and I finally got it all to fit fine now, but now there is another issue.. I can't get it to click on the launcher. Even if I twist it (which I don't wanna do in fear of killing my launcher) it still won't properly connect and I haven't been able to launch it. I'm pretty much a noob, so I probably do it wrong. But what could it be? I doubt I have a defect one, but I can't know for sure. Any tips to make it launch?
Edit: yes! I got it to launch. Still a very loose fit, but it worked. Maybe it falls off so easy because it's relatively heavy? I also noticed what seems to make a difference is clicking the "wing" parts inside before launching. Overall I like this Bey and it's way stronger than the Wonder Valtryek V4 and Z Achilles A4 in my opinion.
Do you click your launcher when the blade is in. Because that might be why your launcher printers are defective. Because when I first started, when I put my Beyblade in, I’d keep twisting/clicking it in when it’s secure already(idk why) and that’s how I broke my launcher.

I read it over/ I don’t think you click it in when it’s secure, so I really don’t know why. Do you rapidly use your launcher without giving it a break?
Like I said, I try not to click at all cause I know it breaks it. But my launchers are fine. What I ment to say was that even if I click the Spryzen doesn't stay on properly. I did manage to launch it a couple of times now, but it's not a very tight fit. It's kinda loose and I have to be very carefull not to drop the bey off the launcher. I think it just takes some practice as I can't imagine that it's somehow broken. But I'm still wondering if this may be more common for this type of Bey. But the performance is great, though! Very heavy and with a lot of stamina. Compared to my other beys this one is a truck while the other two are mini coopers lol.
Hey man! Sounds like the prongs on your launcher have worn off. This is fixable though. Just takes a little know how 😄 send me a pm and ill sort it for ya 👍
I can make it work pretty consistently now. It seems I have to slightly twist it inside the launcher. Not clicking it, but twisting it to the point that I feel resistance. Is this normal for this Beyblade or should I return it anyway? I'm happy if it stays this way, but hope it won't get worse in the future.
Since you're new, I could go over a couple easy things first to be sure. Make sure, you're setting up L/R spinning beys on the appropriate, L/R spinning launchers. We've had no issue clicking the Hasbro launchers past when they stop, in fact, it seems to work better for the Hasbro launchers - but it WILL break the TT ones.
(Mar. 19, 2020  1:00 AM)RustyWheelz Wrote: Since you're new, I could go over a couple easy things first to be sure.  Make sure, you're setting up L/R spinning beys on the appropriate, L/R spinning launchers.   We've had no issue clicking the Hasbro launchers past when they stop, in fact, it seems to work better for the Hasbro launchers - but it WILL break the TT ones.

So you’re saying clicking it won’t damage the slingshock (green) launchers from Hasbro? Good to know as I seem to be able to launch the spryzen very consistent now that I twist it a little bit inside the launcher, but I was afraid I would damage the launcher by doing this.
(Mar. 19, 2020  3:23 AM)TooOldForThis94 Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2020  1:00 AM)RustyWheelz Wrote: Since you're new, I could go over a couple easy things first to be sure.  Make sure, you're setting up L/R spinning beys on the appropriate, L/R spinning launchers.   We've had no issue clicking the Hasbro launchers past when they stop, in fact, it seems to work better for the Hasbro launchers - but it WILL break the TT ones.

So you’re saying clicking it won’t damage the slingshock (green) launchers from Hasbro? Good to know as I seem to be able to launch the spryzen very consistent now that I twist it a little bit inside the launcher, but I was afraid I would damage the launcher by doing this.

I mean, it will damage the launcher over time, but I mean if you got plenty of them it shouldn’t be an issue.
(Mar. 19, 2020  3:26 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2020  3:23 AM)TooOldForThis94 Wrote: So you’re saying clicking it won’t damage the slingshock (green) launchers from Hasbro? Good to know as I seem to be able to launch the spryzen very consistent now that I twist it a little bit inside the launcher, but I was afraid I would damage the launcher by doing this.

I mean, it will damage the launcher over time, but I mean if you got plenty of them it shouldn’t be an issue.

Will it also damage it if I only twist it slightly before it actually clicks? Cause that seems to be working well for this Bey.
(Mar. 19, 2020  4:19 AM)TooOldForThis94 Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2020  3:26 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I mean, it will damage the launcher over time, but I mean if you got plenty of them it shouldn’t be an issue.

Will it also damage it if I only twist it slightly before it actually clicks? Cause that seems to be working well for this Bey.

When we first started, we had the little blue Hasbro launchers.  We found those needed to be clicked for consistency.  Each load it would click a few times in fact.  They were so cheaply made that we didn't consider any long term effects, it just worked better that way.  Those all still work, btw.

The green ones you're asking about have a different feel.  They will click like the blue ones, but it takes a lot more to do it and it feels unnecessary.  That said, yes, I'd push into that resistance zone to get a better lock and wouldn't be too bothered if it clicked.

Once again though, if you eventually get good TT launchers (and I recommend that), don't click them.  We had an invite tourney for my sons and their friends who mostly had Hasbro.  At the end of the day a couple of our TT rip cord launchers were toast from kids who were used to clicking their Hasbro launchers.

Also, side tip - you can lock multiple copies of Hasbro launchers together to act as multi-launchers or just as something to hang on to.
I'll defenitely be buying the TT B88 launcher. Might buy a couple of TT Beys as well. I can launch the Turbo Spryzen S4 consistently now. I still try to avoid clicking the launchers, but giving it a slight twist till I feel resistance will make it work. Thanks for the replies guys!
(Mar. 19, 2020  5:51 PM)TooOldForThis94 Wrote: I'll defenitely be buying the TT B88 launcher. Might buy a couple of TT Beys as well. I can launch the Turbo Spryzen S4 consistently now. I still try to avoid clicking the launchers, but giving it a slight twist till I feel resistance will make it work. Thanks for the replies guys!

B119 are also good, if you like Blue Smile  Note that the black string launcher with Master Diabolos has a longer string than both of these.  

Going back to right spin only, the red Sparking launcher comes out in about a week and has been advertised to have improved internals.
Update: I just returned my Spryzen. It was the best Bey I had, but it either fell off, I had to click thr launcher for it to work or even got stuck on the launcher so much that I decided to get rid of it. Unfortunately they didn't have another Spryzen so I got the Perfect Phoenix. I hope it's just as good, but I doubt it. Will get a new Spryzen anyway in the future and hope this time it works better. If not, then at least I know that it's just a characteristic of the Spryzen and not a faulty Bey.
You're not alone, my friends. Seems like the Hasbro green launchers have VERY TICK PRONGS. I tried to launch it but didn't succeed. Switched its slopes part with the ones of a Spryzen Requiem (who are much tighter, by the way), still nothing happened. It's even difficult to put Turbo Spryzen itself on that launcher, then it remains stuck and won't come off easily. I have a TT left light launcher (the old white/blue ones), no issues at all.
Ok.. I returned my Spryzen. Now I got a Perfect Phoenix. Turns out this one doesn't fall off the launcher at all. Instead, it just stays on the launcher and won't come off most of the times I use it. Is this just bad luck, poor quality or...?? Idk.. All I know is that I'm not very happy. Funny thing is that all my other 5 beys work perfect.
So I’ve gotten almost every type of hasbro beyblades and it seems the launchers aren’t consistent. Some work better than others it seems. This is for both switchstrike and slingshock launchers. I don’t have a single one that’ll work for every beyblade.
well i found out how the beyblade is hanging and falling rightttt so what i did was wait and keeped on twisted it ad it work
(Mar. 28, 2020  1:59 AM)powerboi Wrote: well i found out how the beyblade is hanging and falling rightttt so what i did was wait and keeped on twisted it ad it work

Yeah, I figured it out. The key is to twist it firm, but not click the launcher. It's difficult and sometimes I still either click the launcher or not twist it far enough to hold on to the launcher, but most of the times it works now. I also have perfect phoenix which has a tendency to get stuck to the launcher, but nothing too bad and I can still make it work with all my launchers.
turbo spryzen is a thick energy layer you have to be very careful attaching it to an LR launcher make sure that it doesn't fall off or get stuck
I have both Turbo Spryzen and Perfect Phoenix, with Spryzen I just click the launcher and it usually works fine. If it gets stuck I just launch and wiggle the Bey until it comes off. Perfect Phoenix has a tendency where the armor comes off on the launcher(the green one). I do the same thing with Spryzen and Phoenix.
(Mar. 31, 2020  8:34 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: I have both Turbo Spryzen and Perfect Phoenix, with Spryzen I just click the launcher and it usually works fine. If it gets stuck I just launch and wiggle the Bey until it comes off. Perfect Phoenix has a tendency where the armor comes off on the launcher(the green one). I do the same thing with Spryzen and Phoenix.
Are you using Takara Tomy beys with a green hasbro launcher?
(Mar. 31, 2020  10:19 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2020  8:34 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: I have both Turbo Spryzen and Perfect Phoenix, with Spryzen I just click the launcher and it usually works fine. If it gets stuck I just launch and wiggle the Bey until it comes off. Perfect Phoenix has a tendency where the armor comes off on the launcher(the green one). I do the same thing with Spryzen and Phoenix.
Are you using Takara Tomy beys with a green hasbro launcher?

Both are hasbro.
if your like me you probably just forgot to push in to turbo blades
(Apr. 01, 2020  4:08 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2020  10:19 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: Are you using Takara Tomy beys with a green hasbro launcher?

Both are hasbro.

You could try putting the armor on the Bey when it has a small amount of burst damage and then tightening it all the way when you put the armor on, I have also noticed some drivers don’t work properly with Phoenix and make the armor come off instantly, like dimension’ on pp but it’s takara Tomy, or try a different launcher.
(Apr. 02, 2020  4:17 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2020  4:08 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: Both are hasbro.

You could try putting the armor on the Bey when it has a small amount of burst damage and then tightening it all the way when you put the armor on, I have also noticed some drivers don’t work properly with Phoenix and make the armor come off instantly, like dimension’ on pp but it’s takara Tomy, or try a different launcher.

I know how to put it on the launcher, I am just saying that I sometimes experience the same problems as TooOldForThis94.