[Unanswered]  Trans vs Zeta

Between the drivers, which one has more burst resistance?
Trans does on it's Stamina mode due to less surface area but that's also why people DON'T use it. It gets knocked over easily... I think the Attack Mode on Trans is really good though. Zeta's is only good for circling around really fast which no one really wants that much...
You cannot compare Trans and Zeta in their differences ( Zeta has 3 modes whereas Trans has 2 modes ) ( Trans was the first driver to have mode changes , I don't think so)
( Zeta outperformed Trans in every aspect whereas Operate outperformed Zeta in the bouncing effect  )

(Jun. 21, 2018  3:26 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: You cannot compare Trans and Zeta in their differences ( Zeta has 3 modes whereas Trans has 2 modes ) ( Trans was the first driver to have mode changes , I don't think so)
( Zeta outperformed Trans in every aspect whereas Operate outperformed Zeta in the bouncing effect  )

I will politely disagree with that statement. 

Fundamentally, they are both meant to be mode-changing drivers. Therefore, regardless of their number of modes, its perfectly okay to compare them. Its more like comparing oranges to tangerines as opposed to apples to oranges (I guess?)

I'm not certain what your reason is for Zeta being better than trans (unless it is the three modes over two), but Trans is a bit better since its flat mode and sharp mode are still better and more consistent/reliable performance-wise than their respective counterparts on Zeta (A non-bouncing, low control Quake emulator that fails in its replication, and fusion, which sucked in performance due to being mediocre as an "all type" driver).

Basically, Trans seems better IMO...
(Jun. 21, 2018  3:50 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2018  3:26 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: You cannot compare Trans and Zeta in their differences ( Zeta has 3 modes whereas Trans has 2 modes ) ( Trans was the first driver to have mode changes , I don't think so)

I will politely disagree with that statement. 

Fundamentally, they are both meant to be mode-changing drivers. Therefore, regardless of their number of modes, its perfectly okay to compare them. Its more like comparing oranges to tangerines as opposed to apples to oranges (I guess?)

I'm not certain what your reason is for Zeta being better than trans (unless it is the three modes over two), but Trans is a bit better since its flat mode and sharp mode are still better and more consistent/reliable performance-wise than their respective counterparts on Zeta (A non-bouncing, low control quake, and fusion, which sucked in performance).

In a similar manner to your conclusion
OW, I surrender 

(Jun. 21, 2018  3:57 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2018  3:50 PM)Dragunix Wrote: I will politely disagree with that statement. 

I'm not certain what your reason is for Zeta being better than trans (unless it is the three modes over two), but Trans is a bit better since its flat mode and sharp mode are still better and more consistent/reliable performance-wise than their respective counterparts on Zeta (A non-bouncing, low control quake, and fusion, which sucked in performance).

In a similar manner to your conclusion
OW, I surrender 

Sorry if I came off as brash or rude on that post, it was come to think of it.

Btw, did you use the stock N2? That could be why it had garbo stamina, along with the fact that trans on stamina mode has less balance that other defense/stamina drivers near the end of its spin time. It helps it out a bit if you leave the driver on stamina mode, but leave it almost switched to attack mode. Don't remember if that was tourney legal or not, but I got that from the thread info for Trans and it helps it out a tiny bit with surface area issues...
I used the Stock combo ( and you weren't rude , just Telling your opinion )
(Jun. 21, 2018  4:04 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: I used the Stock combo ( and you weren't rude , just Telling your opinion )

Oh okay. Probs the layer then. Even so, for me, Trans got shafted after I got Xtreme...barely used it since, rip
Not sure, true that trans has better performance, but I couldn’t compare the burst resistance with the zeta driver(due to not having one). I just want to hear everyone’s facts comparing the 2 drivers on which one had better burst resistance.
Trans is better as its modes work much better.
Stamina Mode is very stable despite the small cone tip and the Attack Mode works as an excellent Zephyr alternative that can hold a banking pattern fairly easily. As such, it's an amazing Driver to use in Attack/Stamina balance combinations as both modes give good Stamina and you can switch between Mobile and Stationary Attack depending on the opponent.

Zeta's three modes don't work very well.
The Attack Mode is offset and is rectangular, that shape is incapable of maintaining a banking pattern and the corners of the tip grind and reduce Stamina.
Defense Mode lacks any tabs that were featured on previous ball tips such as Defense so it doesn't have great Knock-Out resistance.
The Stamina Mode is more like a Balance Mode with its Fusion tip which is inconsistent in Attack and drains stamina when off balance or low in spin which is the last thing you want in Stamina builds.