[Unanswered]  Tournaments

Hi, I'm new to the World Beyblade Organization, and I want to know about the tournaments. How do you do the tournament? Do you just have a big stadium, or do you just use regular stadiums? I really hope someone can answer my question.
(Aug. 09, 2017  7:29 AM)The Blader 6 Wrote: Hi, I'm new to the World Beyblade Organization, and I want to know about the tournaments. How do you do the tournament? Do you just have a big stadium, or do you just use regular stadiums? I really hope someone can answer my question.
For burst tournaments, I think you use the Takara Tomy regular stadiums
1)You need to be active on WBO for several months.
2)You must be 13.
3)You must have a Paypal account.
4)Before you take the Organizer's Quiz which will make you an official tournament organizer, you need to read the Organizer's Guide.
5) Your tournament must have at least 8 members.
Ok, thanks.

Are there international tournaments?
(Aug. 09, 2017  7:54 AM)The Blader 6 Wrote: Ok, thanks.

yes
(Aug. 09, 2017  8:01 AM)Basalt Fox Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2017  7:54 AM)The Blader 6 Wrote: Ok, thanks.

yes

Wait as in representatives from different nations competing in a tournament? Cause that's a no
Tournaments are usually for people who live near the area or for the people who are crazy enough to drive 5+ hrs to a tournament that's far away(me). I think Mana said that a tournament of such scale would be too much for the WBO and the Bladers(in terms of cost)
(Aug. 09, 2017  8:22 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2017  8:01 AM)Basalt Fox Wrote: yes

Wait as in representatives from different nations competing in a tournament? Cause that's a no
Tournaments are usually for people who live near the area or for the people who are crazy enough to drive 5+ hrs to a tournament that's far away(me). I think Mana said that a tournament of such scale would be too much for the WBO and the Bladers(in terms of cost)

I wanted to say that beyblade tournaments are organized in a lot of countries.
Ok, like say there's a tournament in Virginia and I'm in Hong Kong and I'm willing to go on a plane and participate, is that okay?
(Aug. 09, 2017  11:13 AM)The Blader 6 Wrote: Ok, like say there's a tournament in Virginia and I'm in Hong Kong and I'm willing to go on a plane and participate, is that okay?

Well, that's not too normal.
(Aug. 09, 2017  11:34 AM)The Blader 6 Wrote: Yeah, haha, okay. But I can do it, right?

Yes, you can do it.
Ok, are there any actual tournaments out of USA, like in Hong Kong?
(Aug. 09, 2017  11:58 AM)The Blader 6 Wrote: Ok, are there any actual tournaments out of USA, like in Hong Kong?

I don't know if there are actual tournaments in Hong Kong.
(Aug. 09, 2017  12:06 PM)The Blader 6 Wrote: Oh, ok.
There are tournaments in Hong Kong but they aren't run by the WBO
(Aug. 09, 2017  12:03 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2017  11:58 AM)The Blader 6 Wrote: Ok, are there any actual tournaments out of USA, like in Hong Kong?

I don't know if there are actual tournaments in Hong Kong.

There are actually tournaments organized by WBBA HK, but limited to age 6-13.

I organize tournament but not on behalf of WBO but Facebook group.

Btw I saw ur profile pic. That's my GV lol