[Unanswered]  Tournament friendly beys

I just started thinking about getting into the competitive Burst scene and have a couple beys. I was wondering if anyone can tell me which I can use and which is my best in tournaments. Thanks!
Luinor L3
Caynox C3
Wyvron W2
Wyvron W1
Roktavor R2
(Sep. 22, 2019  9:06 AM)PhoenixFlare Wrote: I just started thinking about getting into the competitive Burst scene and have a couple beys. I was wondering if anyone can tell me which I can use and which is my best in tournaments. Thanks!
Luinor L3
Caynox C3
Wyvron W2
Wyvron W1
Roktavor R2

L3, C3.
Those are really no good if you wanna get into the competitive scene. You’d be better off buying a Gt bey like uA or the Gt triple booster set. If you use everwish you can get a good deal for those boosters
L3 would work
(Sep. 24, 2019  10:10 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: L3 would work

With the competition of today’s meta, it would not. TT beys are the way to go. Specifically, GT beys like Judgment Joker or the GT Triple Booster Set
L3 Glaive Bearing is pretty solid, so it's something you could start off with.
Get B3. Its prefer much a nesisary if you want to be good with Hasbro stuff. Ok, here is what you will need to buy, but it will be the best way to get what you need: the Leopard L4 2 pack, and SrS3. Take the frame off of L4, the disk from SrS3, the driver from C3 and either the SrS3 or B3 layer. That's a pretty good combo you can use.
Thanks everyone! One more question, I can make Luinor L3 Flow Bearing. Would that be a decent combo?
(Sep. 27, 2019  6:06 PM)PhoenixFlare Wrote: Thanks everyone! One more question, I can make Luinor L3 Flow Bearing. Would that be a decent combo?
Not really as L3 isn't very good on Br. What I suggest is that you get K4 G4 2 pack, that has both K4 and Hn-S, which can be used very effectively on L3.Flow. also gK4 is also good.
Wait are you using hasbro or Takara Tomy?