[Unanswered]  Tournament Questions!

I have a few questions, 1. How do you host a battle?   2. Are you allowed to use Takara Tomy parts on Hasbro Beyblades? I need to know because I have a really strong Kerbeus combination, all though it uses God Valkrie's driver. 3. Are the beystadiums like the ones from the show or are they the small store bought stadiums in sets/single stadiums? Please let me know as soon as possible! Thank You Your help is appreciated!!! :D
Ok
1 u have to become a volunteer host
2 probably (I’m not sure)
3 they’re store bought
(Apr. 11, 2018  3:25 AM)Cinco Wrote: Ok
1 u have to become a volunteer host
2 probably (I’m not sure)
3 they’re store bought

Thanks!!! but Now I need to know How do you volunteer host a battle
(Apr. 11, 2018  3:13 AM)UltimateXcalius Wrote: I have a few questions, 1. How do you host a battle?   2. Are you allowed to use Takara Tomy parts on Hasbro Beyblades? I need to know because I have a really strong Kerbeus combination, all though it uses God Valkrie's driver. 3. Are the beystadiums like the ones from the show or are they the small store bought stadiums in sets/single stadiums? Please let me know as soon as possible! Thank You Your help is appreciated!!! :D

1. Take the "Become and Organizer" Quiz
2. Aside from Disks and Frames, no. There are too many differences between Hasbro and Takara Tomy so they are not compatible
2. They're smaller, a lot smaller. If they were anime size nothing would collide. Also, only the Takara Tomy Standard Stadium is allowed in official tournaments, no Hasbro stadiums (because they're all poorly designed)
Awww man I only have a Hasbro stadium sadly
Go read the Organizer's Guide and the rules for the format you're interested in (which sounds like Burst).

You can find these by hitting the "More" button at the top of the site, and then choose "Rules & Resources". I'll give you this link as a shortcut, but now you can always find it on your own.

(Apr. 11, 2018  3:57 AM)UltimateXcalius Wrote: Awww man I only have a Hasbro stadium sadly

Try going to the Beyblade Communities forum and see if you can find other people in your area. Maybe they can help with getting what's needed.

Otherwise, just host a tournament the way you can. Don't worry about making it WBO official if you can't. Don't let that get in your way from playing with other people.