[Unanswered]  Tournament Preparation

Ok. That's it! I'm getting tired of waiting for people to make a tournament in Tennessee. I'm going to try to organize a tournament! But... (There's always a "but" isn't there) I need to prepare for it. I've got the location down, but how many standard burst stadiums do I need minimum? What kind of prizes should I give for the winners? What kind of snacks should I bring? I'm a noob at this. Please help me answer these questions XD
(Apr. 10, 2019  6:07 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Ok. That's it! I'm getting tired of waiting for people to make a tournament in Tennessee. I'm going to try to organize a tournament! But... (There's always a "but" isn't there) I need to prepare for it. I've got the location down, but how many standard burst stadiums do I need minimum? What kind of prizes should I give for the winners? What kind of snacks should I bring? I'm a noob at this. Please help me answer these questions XD
You want to have at least 2 or more Burst BeyStadium Standard Types, the more, the merrier of course. If the people that will be attending your Tournaments also have Standard Types and can bring them, just focus on getting one for now if you don't have one yet. What prizes you decide to buy are up to you, but they need to be either Beyblades or Beyblade products. I think catering the prizes around the Format you're hosting can be good. So for example, if you plan on hosting a Classic Format Tournament, buy legal Beys that are good from that Format that you can use as prizes. I wouldn't say snacks and other refreshments are mandatory, but having them around is good (stuff like water and maybe bagged snacks like pretzels and chips should work). Also, regarding the interest thread for your area. If at least 4-7 people are interested (including yourself), that means you could host an Unranked Club Format Tournament. Any more than that and you can host Ranked Tournaments. Once either of these things happen, study the Organizer Guide and other rules and take the Organizer's Quiz. You also have to be 13+ when taking the Quiz as well. Good luck!
(Apr. 10, 2019  6:26 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2019  6:07 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Ok. That's it! I'm getting tired of waiting for people to make a tournament in Tennessee. I'm going to try to organize a tournament! But... (There's always a "but" isn't there) I need to prepare for it. I've got the location down, but how many standard burst stadiums do I need minimum? What kind of prizes should I give for the winners? What kind of snacks should I bring? I'm a noob at this. Please help me answer these questions XD
You want to have at least 2 or more Burst BeyStadium Standard Types, the more, the merrier of course. If the people that will be attending your Tournaments also have Standard Types and can bring them, just focus on getting one for now if you don't have one yet. What prizes you decide to buy are up to you, but they need to be either Beyblades or Beyblade products. I think catering the prizes around the Format you're hosting can be good. So for example, if you plan on hosting a Classic Format Tournament, buy legal Beys that are good from that Format that you can use as prizes. I wouldn't say snacks and other refreshments are mandatory, but having them around is good (stuff like water and maybe bagged snacks like pretzels and chips should work). Also, regarding the interest thread for your area. If at least 4-7 people are interested (including yourself), that means you could host an Unranked Club Format Tournament. Any more than that and you can host Ranked Tournaments. Once either of these things happen, study the Organizer Guide and other rules and take the Organizer's Quiz. You also have to be 13+ when taking the Quiz as well. Good luck!

THANK. YOU!!!! Thank. you! This eliminates SO much! Also yes I'm over 13

Also if the stadium is a standard but it's black, can I still use it?
(Apr. 10, 2019  6:58 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: THANK. YOU!!!! Thank. you! This eliminates SO much! Also yes I'm over 13

Also if the stadium is a standard but it's black, can I still use it?
No problem! If you're referring to the B-33 (which is the one I have as well), then yes.

Any stadium that looks like this (the other Standard Type colors are white, clear, red, and yellow) is the stadium for Burst Format Tournaments.