[Unanswered]  Top Tier Frames For Attack

what are the top tier frames for attack right now?
(Apr. 10, 2019  8:53 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: what are the top tier frames for attack right now?

Meteor, Bump, and Turn seem to be the top three frames for attack.
(Apr. 10, 2019  9:04 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2019  8:53 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: what are the top tier frames for attack right now?

Meteor, Bump, and Turn seem to be the top three frames for attack.

i have all three frames and looking for a frame that has a decent weight to it aswell as making the bey heavy. im currently using slash valkyrie 00 destroy' what frame that has good burst attack , burst resistance and speed has that?
No frame is especially heavy. And there is no frame that has all the things you want. You'll get decent attack and weight with Turn.
(Apr. 10, 2019  9:07 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2019  9:04 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Meteor, Bump, and Turn seem to be the top three frames for attack.

i have all three frames and looking for a frame that has a decent weight to it aswell as making the bey heavy. im currently using slash valkyrie 00 destroy' what frame that has good burst attack , burst resistance and speed has that?
I would say turn, as it is the heaviest attack frame currently, to add more weight to a KO/Burst attacker.
(Apr. 10, 2019  9:11 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: No frame is especially heavy. And there is no frame that has all the things you want. You'll get decent attack and weight with Turn.

Turn won't work well with Destroy'. Bump or Meteor would be better.
(Apr. 10, 2019  9:16 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2019  9:11 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: No frame is especially heavy. And there is no frame that has all the things you want. You'll get decent attack and weight with Turn.

Turn works fine with Destroy'. It adds decent weight and attack. I've tried it. What are you talking about? Be specific.
(Apr. 10, 2019  9:16 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

why?
(Apr. 10, 2019  9:34 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2019  9:16 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Turn won't work well with Destroy'. Bump or Meteor would be better.
Turn works fine with Destroy'. It adds decent weight and attack. I've tried it. What are you talking about? Be specific.

(Apr. 10, 2019  9:35 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2019  9:16 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Turn won't work well with Destroy'. Bump or Meteor would be better.

why?

When the Destroy' combo goes on the tornado ridge, the Bey will tip over, making the combination scrape a lot. There's pretty much no way to avoid it if you don't go for a soft launch, because Destroy' doesn't keep a"Rush Launch" for very long.
(Apr. 10, 2019  10:04 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2019  9:34 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Turn works fine with Destroy'. It adds decent weight and attack. I've tried it. What are you talking about? Be specific.

(Apr. 10, 2019  9:35 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: why?

When the Destroy' combo goes on the tornado ridge, the Bey will tip over, making the combination scrape a lot. There's pretty much no way to avoid it if you don't go for a soft launch, because Destroy' doesn't keep a"Rush Launch" for very long.

welp meteor is the way to go i guess since it has good speed and weight to it
If you're not going for turn go for bump as bump is pretty much just a heavier meteor
(Apr. 10, 2019  10:04 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: When the Destroy' combo goes on the tornado ridge, the Bey will tip over, making the combination scrape a lot. There's pretty much no way to avoid it if you don't go for a soft launch, because Destroy' doesn't keep a"Rush Launch" for very long.

IF the Destroy' combo goes on the tornado ridge, the bey MIGHT tip over, which COULD make the combination scrape a lot.

There are ways to avoid that and you should avoid speaking in absolutes. I've had a lot of success with Cho-Z A 00turn Destroy. Your mileage may vary based on your parts and your launch.
(Apr. 10, 2019  10:51 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2019  10:04 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: When the Destroy' combo goes on the tornado ridge, the Bey will tip over, making the combination scrape a lot. There's pretty much no way to avoid it if you don't go for a soft launch, because Destroy' doesn't keep a"Rush Launch" for very long.

IF the Destroy' combo goes on the tornado ridge, the bey MIGHT tip over, which COULD make the combination scrape a lot.

There are ways to avoid that and you should avoid speaking in absolutes. I've had a lot of success with Cho-Z A 00turn Destroy. Your mileage may vary based on your parts and your launch.

I've used the same combo, and any hard launch makes it scrape. The point of a Slash Valkyrie combo is to attack, not to be soft-launched and get KOed.