Tightest combos

(Dec. 06, 2018  5:18 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2018  5:15 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Wait, it was banned?!

I thought Hell Salamander, Archer Hercules, and Revive Phoenix were banned? Maybe it wasn't official.

As far as i know.those three are the main part of the meta...
They weren't banned...discussions were going on to see whether they can be removed from the meta
(Dec. 10, 2018  4:53 AM)Adam Walker Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2018  5:18 AM)Armor Wrote: I thought Hell Salamander, Archer Hercules, and Revive Phoenix were banned? Maybe it wasn't official.

As far as i know.those three are the main part of the meta...
They weren't banned...discussions were going on to see whether they can be removed from the meta

I just remember that there was a tournament hosted that banned them, and reading that they were banned because the meta seemed better off without them.
sA, CZ-S, dH, wV stock combos are what I can remember from the top of my head for tightness. But be aware that tighter combos tend to wear down the teeth on the Layer more than usual, which is why I wouldn't recommend combining Dash/Prime Drivers with Layers you already know are tight on their own.
It might not be the absolute best in terms of tightness but stock combo World Spriggan is super tight not even counting the burst stopper things.
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:20 PM)Tiger212SD Wrote: It might not be the absolute best in terms of tightness but stock combo World Spriggan is super tight not even counting the burst stopper things.

Please don’t necropost
AHEM, LORD SPRIGGAN STOCK CASE CLOSED THREAD IS DEAD NOW

Lol, jk there will eventually be an even tighter combo