[Unanswered]  Takara Tomy QR codes

So I've managed to work my way around the Takara Tomy website and the phone app, as well as the Beylogger Plus.  But I've since found while trying to scan the QR codes on the boxes, that the South Korean packaged QR codes won't accept.  They are genuine Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst items, except that the text is Korean and the YouTube address if for Beyblade Korea.  Has anyone else had issues with scanning those codes or know a way around it?  I would have thought the QR codes would be the same for both Japan and South Korea.
(Jan. 25, 2018  12:03 AM)BlueFlare1384 Wrote: So I've managed to work my way around the Takara Tomy website and the phone app, as well as the Beylogger Plus.  But I've since found while trying to scan the QR codes on the boxes, that the South Korean packaged QR codes won't accept.  They are genuine Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst items, except that the text is Korean and the YouTube address if for Beyblade Korea.  Has anyone else had issues with scanning those codes or know a way around it?  I would have thought the QR codes would be the same for both Japan and South Korea.

Those codes won't work with the Japanese app