[Unanswered]  Takara Tomy Beys For 2$?

Hi, I just found a Takara Tomy product for 2$ and guess? What? It came right to my house the next day
and It was brand new with real screws, materials and legit stickers. But is this fair?
I highly doubt it's real. Even if it wasn't, I think the lowest I've ever seen a fake is around $5.

Unless you got it in an Ebay auction, there's a very low chance that it's real, simply because of how much revenue the seller is losing with a price that low. They'd be making a net loss, which anyone involved in buying/selling knows is not good.
It does sound too good to be true; do you have an eBay link for the product or any images you could provide of the Bey?
Did you say screws? What kind of screws? They normally don't have screws except for the y wing ones.
(Dec. 01, 2019  3:21 PM)Armor Wrote: Did you say screws? What kind of screws? They normally don't have screws except for the y wing ones.

They're called tri-wing screws.

Also, just having screws means little. I have a fake that has real legitimate screws, but they're Phillips-head.
He did not mention whether the TT logo is on the box. I bet it's not;-)
(Dec. 01, 2019  8:52 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: He did not mention whether the TT logo is on the box. I bet it's not;-)

Takara Tomy logo on the upright. Y shape screws. Legit materials.
(Dec. 01, 2019  7:42 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2019  3:21 PM)Armor Wrote: Did you say screws? What kind of screws? They normally don't have screws except for the y wing ones.

They're called tri-wing screws.

Also, just having screws means little. I have a fake that has real legitimate screws, but they're Phillips-head.

My emphasis was on what kind of screws. I know fakes have screws.
(Dec. 01, 2019  10:49 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: might want to show proof

[Image: 0MxyYxD.png]

I hope the picture shows...
(Dec. 02, 2019  12:30 AM)Ghostly Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2019  10:49 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: might want to show proof

[Image: 0MxyYxD.png]

I hope the picture shows...
[Image: e47f4cc7a1cec7a4fb853604a74d9c87.png]

https://gyazo.com/e47f4cc7a1cec7a4fb853604a74d9c87
Same seller and everything. I'm pretty sure you just edited the by and price parts.
Take a pic of the bey actually just in case.
(Dec. 02, 2019  1:40 AM)YishYash Wrote: Take a pic of the bey actually just in case.

I may have just  debunked him lol
(Dec. 02, 2019  1:41 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2019  1:40 AM)YishYash Wrote: Take a pic of the bey actually just in case.

I may have just  debunked him lol

Lol, btw nice to see an L-Drago fan.
Well, in my opinion You had big luck. For me it seems like the seller simply typed in a way too low price by mistake. In the meanwhile, he corrected the price from 1,99 dollar to 26,90 €.

Congrats! This chance You only get once in a lifetime Smile
(Nov. 30, 2019  10:12 AM)Ghostly Wrote: Hi, I just found a Takara Tomy product for 2$ and guess? What? It came right to my house the next day
and It was brand new with real screws, materials and legit stickers. But is this fair?

You know what they say: if something seems to good to be true, it usually is. 

That being said, you may ha s just scored on a price error. So enjoy it.
(Nov. 30, 2019  10:12 AM)Ghostly Wrote: Hi, I just found a Takara Tomy product for 2$ and guess? What? It came right to my house the next day

You serious?Where did you buy it?

You serious?Where did you buy it?