[Unanswered]  TT Storm Pegasus RF

[Image: P5txT0y]I’ve just purchased a BB-28 Storm Pegasus and as well as receiving no spin track and instead two performance tips for some reason my RF tips have no dips in the center like my other RF tips. This is the TT version. Is this normal for this release?

Image - https://ibb.co/P5txT0y
I don’t know, it could be fake that claims to be TT. China has many fake products other than Beyblades made that claims to be from the original company, this could be the case. What was the price? Was it under $10?
It was $17 and it came in a TT box. The launcher and sticker sheet also had correct copyright info. I did however order it from eBay.
I don’t know then, it could just be a factory error,ً or a mold difference. It’s probably nothing to worry about. One more thing, go in eBay, look at your recent purchases, and check where it is from.

Also check the number at the bar code to see where it was made. Search up the bar code number for China and see if it is the same.
Although mine seems legit, other buyers claimed to have received counterfeit beys from other listings. Very strange. I needed a replacement anyway since it came with two tips and no track, but I think I’ll get a refund and buy from another more reputable seller. Thanks for your help.
Do you have photos of the packaging? That’s a pretty well-tell sign of it being fake or legit. I have never ran into an error like this from TT. However I did purchase a Hasbro Flame Sagittarius that came with two face tools lol.
The packaging, string launcher, and tool have copyright info and seems legit. Don’t know why the RF tip from my Storm Pegasus looks so strange. I recently received a Beyblade super deck set and the RF tip looks like it should, so I know not all RF tips are like that.