TT Mixed with Hasbro

IS it tournament legal
k thanks sorry I was being lazy but hey you want to start a petition also how do I make this a vote
You cannot mix TT Drivers or Layers with Hasbro Drivers or Layers. Putting a TT driver on a Hasbro layer damages the layer's slopes irreparably, and any damage outside of regular wear already disqualifies a bey from play anyways. It is also frowned upon putting a Hasbro Driver on a TT layer, as it gives an unfair disadvantage to the person using the combo, and they aren't made to work together anyways. Discs, however, are ok to mix.
(Feb. 24, 2019  11:31 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: You cannot mix TT Drivers or Layers with Hasbro Drivers or Layers. Putting a TT driver on a Hasbro layer damages the layer's slopes irreparably, and any damage outside of regular wear already disqualifies a bey from play anyways. It is also frowned upon putting a Hasbro Driver on a TT layer, as it gives an unfair disadvantage to the person using the combo, and they aren't made to work together anyways. Discs, however, are ok to mix.

I'm pretty sure that Hasbro Drivers are weaker than TT drivers when put on TT Layers
What about Hasbro bearing? That has stronger springs??