[Unanswered]  TOURNAMENT RARITY AND QUESTIONS

So I just recently attended a tournament in my area, and I had a wonderful time there! Though I was confused with the rules, format and ban list, I still had a good time ;). But after I drove home, I still had A LOT of questions. Like..

1. Who won the tournament?
  2. What was the final match?
  3. Why do all the wins   count as one point, even if you burst your opponent?
  4. Why is a point awarded, even if you never launched in the stadium?
  5. Wasn't NL banned?
  6. How do you improve your bey-rank?
  7. When and where is the next local tournament?
I still had a whole lot more questions, but that was sort of expected. Taking that this was my first tournament that is. If you would be so kind as to please answer some of my questions, then that would be awesome! I hope everyone reading this has a wonderful day and keep blading!

P.s when is the next tournament in the DMV (D.C, Maryland, and Virginia), Please tell me! the tournaments gave me an idea on how the system works and how to improve my skills!
Nightmare Longinus was never banned from what I recall. Also, the reason why every win condition equals 1 point is because Burst finishes were more common than ring outs or spin finishes, making it an unfair advantage, even though TT's intention for making bursts equal 2 points was so that attack types have more prevalence in their tournaments.
The Deck Format(aka Finals) are when Burst finishes are worth more than 1 point
the tourney organizer should post the results