[Unanswered]  Standard BB10 mfb stadium vs Burst attack stadium

I'm pretty sure you have the names backwards. The names are actually "Burst Standard Stadium" and "BB10 MFB Attack Stadium." But, I find the Burst standard to be more durable, and the BB10 to be more fun.
(Mar. 19, 2020  11:06 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: I'm pretty sure you have the names backwards. The names are actually "Burst Standard Stadium" and "BB10 MFB Attack Stadium." But, I find the Burst standard to be more durable, and the BB10 to be more fun.

Is the Burst Standard made out of harder material? The BB10 stadium seems to be made out of soft plastic.
Are you using Burst Beys or MFB? 100% recommend burst standard stadium (B-09/B-33) if you are using burst beys.
(Mar. 20, 2020  1:34 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Are you using Burst Beys or MFB? 100% recommend burst standard stadium (B-09/B-33) if you are using burst beys.

I use Metal fight beys. I feel like the burst standard stadium's material is too rough and would affect mfb more negatively.
Definitely need to find yourself a BB-10 then. Heard officials ones aren’t cheap tho. I’ve seen a few clear ones on eBay for around $100
Burst stadium for sure, but I recommend anyone to get the B-00 stadium. The size and shape alone allow attack drivers like; Destroy, variable (Awakened), and both reboot drivers to be used at its fullest potential without the constant ring outs.
Defenitely get the B09 stadium. I only have Hasbro stadiums right now and if you use them normally (assuming you don't have a dog or young/uncarefull kids that tend to step on it or whatever) then it will last. But the B09 is nice because it's so basic and really let's the Beys battle it out, I think it's also stronger, but like others said it's very expensive. I found a nice site where you can get real Takara Tomy items for a relatively low price, though. I'll PM you the link.
If you're using metal fight, definitely get the bb10. The burst standard pales in comparison to my bb10(which is sad, because it is essentially held together by duct tape.), especially when using metal fight beys.
(Mar. 20, 2020  6:12 AM)PirateKingGT Wrote: Burst stadium for sure, but I recommend anyone to get the B-00 stadium.  The size and shape alone allow attack drivers like; Destroy, variable (Awakened), and both reboot drivers to be used at its fullest potential without the constant ring outs.

B-00 is nice but who wants to drop $200+ on a Beyblade stadium?
(Mar. 20, 2020  7:11 PM)TooOldForThis94 Wrote: Defenitely get the B09 stadium. I only have Hasbro stadiums right now and if you use them normally (assuming you don't have a dog or young/uncarefull kids that tend to step on it or whatever) then it will last. But the B09 is nice because it's so basic and really let's the Beys battle it out, I think it's also stronger, but like others said it's very expensive. I found a nice site where you can get real Takara Tomy items for a relatively low price, though. I'll PM you the link.

Can I modify a B09 to make it similar to a BB10? How do MFB perform differently in each in stadium? Also are both stadiums made out of the same material?
(Mar. 21, 2020  2:24 AM)Ryuga12345678 Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2020  7:11 PM)TooOldForThis94 Wrote: Defenitely get the B09 stadium. I only have Hasbro stadiums right now and if you use them normally (assuming you don't have a dog or young/uncarefull kids that tend to step on it or whatever) then it will last. But the B09 is nice because it's so basic and really let's the Beys battle it out, I think it's also stronger, but like others said it's very expensive. I found a nice site where you can get real Takara Tomy items for a relatively low price, though. I'll PM you the link.

Is the B09 made of the same material as a BB10? How do MFB perform differently in each in comparison?

I’m honestly not sure as I don’t have them yet, but I see the B09 used all the time by most Youtubers and it seems the most popular one amongst Bladers.
I believe it’s the same plastic but MFB really should be used is the BB10. It’s harder to find and more expensive so B-09/B-33 is an ok substitute but if you can, going with the BB10 would be best. The dimensions of the stadiums are the same, one just has 3 walls as opposed to a guard with 3 pockets.
(Mar. 21, 2020  1:19 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: I believe it’s the same plastic but MFB really should be used is the BB10. It’s harder to find and more expensive so B-09/B-33 is an ok substitute but if you can, going with the BB10 would be best. The dimensions of the stadiums are the same, one just has 3 walls as opposed to a guard with 3 pockets.
I've seen alot of black/yellow super vortex attack type stadiums on ebay/beysandbricks that seem to be shaped exactly like BB10s. One of also says BB10 in the title. Do you know if they work just as well as the clear ones?
(Mar. 21, 2020  5:15 PM)Ryuga12345678 Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2020  1:19 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: I believe it’s the same plastic but MFB really should be used is the BB10. It’s harder to find and more expensive so B-09/B-33 is an ok substitute but if you can, going with the BB10 would be best. The dimensions of the stadiums are the same, one just has 3 walls as opposed to a guard with 3 pockets.
I've seen alot of black/yellow super vortex attack type stadiums on ebay/beysandbricks that seem to be shaped exactly like BB10s. One of also says BB10 in the title. Do you know if they work just as well as the clear ones?

If they aren’t Takara Tomy, they are probably made of cheap plastic that won’t last long. I’m not huge into MFB so hopefully someone can throw out some alternative options.
(Mar. 21, 2020  9:02 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2020  5:15 PM)Ryuga12345678 Wrote: I've seen alot of black/yellow super vortex attack type stadiums on ebay/beysandbricks that seem to be shaped exactly like BB10s. One of also says BB10 in the title. Do you know if they work just as well as the clear ones?

If they aren’t Takara Tomy, they are probably made of cheap plastic that won’t last long. I’m not huge into MFB so hopefully someone can throw out some alternative options.

Yeah all the ones that are yellow/black and aren't clear-coloured BB10s are unbranded/unofficial and seem to have many reviews where it breaks quickly.
Would a Beywarrior stadium work as well?

The dimensions are slightly different, actually. The burst standard has a very, very slightly steeper slope than the bb10. The difference is small, but makes a difference in the speed of the beys.
(Mar. 23, 2020  6:48 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:

The dimensions are slightly different, actually. The burst standard has a very, very slightly steeper slope than the bb10. The difference is small, but makes a difference in the speed of the beys.

Does steeper slope mean the beys don't travel around in circles as fast?
(Mar. 23, 2020  9:10 PM)Ryuga12345678 Wrote: Does steeper slope mean the beys don't travel around in circles as fast?

Yes, because the driver/tip doesn't have as much traction
(Mar. 23, 2020  9:10 PM)Ryuga12345678 Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2020  6:48 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: The dimensions are slightly different, actually. The burst standard has a very, very slightly steeper slope than the bb10. The difference is small, but makes a difference in the speed of the beys.

Does steeper slope mean the beys don't travel around in circles as fast?
They actually seem to seem to travel quicker in the burst stadium than the bb10. I think it might be because the steeper slope means that more of the tip will grip better(?). I'm not entirely sure why to be honest though.
(Mar. 20, 2020  9:56 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2020  6:12 AM)PirateKingGT Wrote: Burst stadium for sure, but I recommend anyone to get the B-00 stadium.  The size and shape alone allow attack drivers like; Destroy, variable (Awakened), and both reboot drivers to be used at its fullest potential without the constant ring outs.

B-00 is nice but who wants to drop $200+ on a Beyblade stadium?

Yeah, I guess you're, but I just got tired of all my attack combos flying out of the basic stadium without any contact from my opponent's bey.
Lol I sure hope little kids don’t use sword valtrek against a super Hyperion in a bb10 with the head 1/2 inches away from the beyblade.
I don't get the general hate towards Hasbro. Sure TT is "better" because it's the original, but unless you have a dog or children that step on the stadium I don't see how you could ever break a Hasbro stadium. Not saying you should get Hasbro instead, but a statement like "unless it's TT it breaks easily" seems a bit extreme. I have three stadiums all Hasbro's: rail rush, colossus and hypersphere and to me the plastic is even thicker than I expected after reading some of the comments. I think what helps is that I'm a 25 year old that takes care of his stuff and don't let children play with it or anything like that. Yes, if you throw it in a box full of toys, step on it, casually pick it up on a weak point or whatever it will probably break, but who does that?