[Unanswered]  Spin Dragoon

I've recently found a guy on eBay who was selling a lot of old Plastic accessories, like a Bey Battle Analyzer, a Magne Weight Disc set, a NEO Right Spin Gear and a Right Engine Gear. He also had a new-in-package bey that looked a lot like an Ultimate Dragoon/Spin Dragoon. I'm kind of curious as to how rare Spin Dragoon actually is, and I can't really seem to find any info about it anywhere. Can anyone lend a helping hand?
(Nov. 04, 2017  7:22 PM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: I've recently found a guy on eBay who was selling a lot of old Plastic accessories, like a Bey Battle Analyzer, a Magne Weight Disc set, a NEO Right Spin Gear and a Right Engine Gear. He also had a new-in-package bey that looked a lot like an Ultimate Dragoon/Spin Dragoon. I'm kind of curious as to how rare Spin Dragoon actually is, and I can't really seem to find any info about it anywhere. Can anyone lend a helping hand?

Out of box it is decently rare, in box it is a lot rarer.
(Nov. 05, 2017  12:31 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2017  7:22 PM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: I've recently found a guy on eBay who was selling a lot of old Plastic accessories, like a Bey Battle Analyzer, a Magne Weight Disc set, a NEO Right Spin Gear and a Right Engine Gear. He also had a new-in-package bey that looked a lot like an Ultimate Dragoon/Spin Dragoon. I'm kind of curious as to how rare Spin Dragoon actually is, and I can't really seem to find any info about it anywhere. Can anyone lend a helping hand?

Out of box it is decently rare, in box it is a lot rarer.

OK, what about its variations, Makendo and Megaro Arm?
(Nov. 05, 2017  3:01 PM)strato-abyss19 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2017  12:31 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Out of box it is decently rare, in box it is a lot rarer.

OK, what about its variations, Makendo and Megaro Arm?

The variations of spin dragoon aren't really that rare, even out the box spin dragoon isn't that rare. But I think in the box it's a rare bey
Aww...well, that's a letdown. Thanks for your help, though. I think I'll just keep it and brag about having an old ancestor of Dragoon.