[Unanswered]  So i found on ebay rP for 4,99 should i buy it because there are no fake rP

Huh, that actually is what the box looks like. Photo taken by me just now.

I'd still be quite wary about a legit Revive Phoenix for 4.99, though. Fakes are seriously upping their game for Cho-Z.
Hey Tarikmurat, I'm not beyond believing you happened to get lucky and get a $15+ thing for $5. Very unlikely to happen, but not 100% impossible, for sure. But.....some aspects of this are some suspicious if I had to be honest.

Seems odd to me why you'd ask if you should buy something, then turn around and say you already did over a week ago. Also, why does the image looks the way it does, all pixelated and black barred? (Unless CitrusNinja3 messed that up, haha.)

I can be wrong, so excuse me if I seem to be too pushy and you're being honest, but it just seems odd to me. Can you link us to the listing?

(Jul. 29, 2018  10:28 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: @[Frostic Fox] can you confirm it? Or do you not know how it looks on top?

This could be revolutionary!

I don't see how it could be sold for $5 other than someone who got one for free and didn't know the worth. Or some similar backstory, a reason.

It's not revolutionary in that. You're not going to find someone selling it that low unless they didn't care about its worth. Even in Japan, it doesn't go for that low.

Someone can't reasonably sell it at that price, not regularly.
I don't know, but I think that's how Tarikmurat took the picture...
Isn't the ultimate test of legitimacy the screws in the layer and driver?

A pic of those from an angle would be pretty final.
(Jul. 29, 2018  11:21 PM)sonyat Wrote: Huh, that actually is what the box looks like. Photo taken by me just now.

I'd still be quite wary about a legit Revive Phoenix for 4.99, though. Fakes are seriously upping their game for Cho-Z.

It looks perfect, same as the real one I got. Can you take a picture of the contents?
(Jul. 30, 2018  3:46 AM)leosama Wrote: It looks perfect, same as the real one I got. Can you take a picture of the contents?

That's sonyat's picture for comparison, this is Tarikmurat's (the one saying they got a $4.99 rP successfully):

[Image: 11tQCK9.jpg]

It doesn't look like a personally-taken photo to me...but maybe their camera is just really that bad, haha.

But maybe you just quoted the wrong person.
(Jul. 30, 2018  4:40 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: That's sonyat's picture for comparison, this is Tarikmurat's (the one saying they got a $4.99 rP successfully):

[Image: 11tQCK9.jpg]

Oh oops ? I didn’t realise that, sorry ?

I’ll link my stuff too for reference

https://imgur.com/a/7ndBrQZ