[Unanswered]  Snake Pit goal?

To capture all the pet snakes in the world and put them in a pit
(Jan. 31, 2018  11:23 PM)Spideyblade Wrote: What is Snake Pit’s goal?

to Create ultimate bladers like dark nebula did in mfb. Also this isnt the place to ask this

To shoves snakes in holes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Feb. 01, 2018  6:02 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:

to Create ultimate bladers like dark nebula did in mfb. Also this isnt the place to ask this

Where should I have asked this?
(Feb. 01, 2018  9:57 PM)Spideyblade Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2018  6:02 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: to Create ultimate bladers like dark nebula did in mfb. Also this isnt the place to ask this

Where should I have asked this?

The Beyblade Anime and Manga Forum.
Thanks! I’ll try to post in the right place next time!?
(Feb. 23, 2018  2:21 AM)PBJ520 Wrote: Hi

one word replies are not allowed.
Try not to reply in one word next time
(Feb. 24, 2018  2:30 AM)PBJ520 Wrote: Nope

You should've listened to that reply, cause now you're just spamming. Read the rules
(Feb. 24, 2018  3:35 AM)PBJ520 Wrote: Yolo nope

You do know that you may get banned if you do not abide by the rules of the WBO?
@[PBJ520] What do you get out of breaking the rules? One word replies serve no purpose.

Anyways, the goal is to "create" strong bladers.
(Feb. 24, 2018  6:29 PM)ptf606 Wrote: @[PBJ520] What do you get out of breaking the rules? One word replies serve no purpose.

Anyways, the goal is to "create" strong bladers.

But if you think about it more deeply, what would you achieve out of creating strong bladers?

Sorry for double posting, but you ----> they (the Snake Pit)
(Feb. 24, 2018  7:27 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: But if you think about it more deeply, what would you achieve out of creating strong bladers?

The owner of the Snake Pit owns a team so I think to have a better team.
The goal of the snake pit was to create the ultimate beyblade(in this case spriggan requiem) by using the feelings of a blader( in this case Shu).. And sadly Shu knowingly fell into this trap.