[Unanswered]  Right Rubber Flat vs Left Rubber Flat

Does the direction of the spikes really matter for speed in a specific spin direction? I mean it's still the same surface area
I think the spikes being set in the intended spin direction would make it a bit faster, but the difference would probably be negligible.
I have an idea to answer the question:

Paint de tip of the rubber flat with a marker (non-permanent) and while the tint is fresh roll the surface on both directions on a sheet to see if it leaves a different pattern
I think there was some testing way back that determined that for speed: R2F was better on left spinning beys and LRF was better on right spinning beys since the spikes gripped the stadium.

I think the reasoning is much like how the spike direction is really important on contact points. Similar surface area, but big difference depending on what direction it's going.

Though, in personal tests it really didn't seem to make a meaningful difference – they both seemed to perform the same regardless of spin direction. 

However, in comparison to RF: R2F and LRF was still slightly faster than RF in either direction, but RF was still the best compromise since it had the most grip  at any given time (which prevented it from flying out) and it didn't wear down as quickly.
Spinning to the "official" direction speeds up the bey, but it will lose stamina
R2F is slightly uncuntrollable so LRF is better is you want the combo to be controlled