[Answered]  Rev-Up launcher

Does the color of a rev-up launcher affect the rarity of the launcher? Or are all rev-ups of any color the same rarity?
(Jun. 22, 2020  2:12 AM)Pegasiscollectr Wrote: Does the color of a rev-up launcher affect the rarity of the launcher? Or are all rev-ups of any color the same rarity?

In terms of colors the Rev Up Launcher came in Four Variants, two that were normal releases in the Metal fusion line one being a silver-blue with a yellow spiral design,, the other being a a burgundy with a rainbow design at the center, from what I can tell the rarest ones are most likely the black and white variants released by Takara Tomy in the Pegasus vs Leone Rev Up Set, followed by the Metal Fusion release, and then the Metal Masters Release
(Jul. 01, 2020  10:41 AM)BBGUSA Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2020  2:12 AM)Pegasiscollectr Wrote: Does the color of a rev-up launcher affect the rarity of the launcher? Or are all rev-ups of any color the same rarity?

In terms of colors the Rev Up Launcher came in Four Variants, two that were normal releases in the Metal fusion line one being a silver-blue with a yellow spiral design,, the other being a a burgundy with a rainbow design at the center, from what I can tell the rarest ones are most likely the black and white variants released by Takara Tomy in the Pegasus vs Leone Rev Up Set, followed by the Metal Fusion release, and then the Metal Masters Release

So does its itlor matter for rarity or no?
(Jul. 03, 2020  11:25 AM)Pegasiscollectr Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  10:41 AM)BBGUSA Wrote: In terms of colors the Rev Up Launcher came in Four Variants, two that were normal releases in the Metal fusion line one being a silver-blue with a yellow spiral design,, the other being a a burgundy with a rainbow design at the center, from what I can tell the rarest ones are most likely the black and white variants released by Takara Tomy in the Pegasus vs Leone Rev Up Set, followed by the Metal Fusion release, and then the Metal Masters Release

So does its itlor matter for rarity or no?

From what I've seen, the rarity only effects the launcher in appearance, not performance