[Unanswered]  Returning Player, Looking for Guide

Hi! I'm a returning player who played casually during MFB. Is there a definitive guide to Hasbro Only Burst such as a what to buy thread? Also, where can I semi-cheaply buy a standard stadium since it is the only legal one?
That’s hard to determine depending on your suit of style in battle. But one thing for certain is that the Spryzen Requiem and Maximus Garuda layers are banned.
I'd say for a legal, burst official stadium try for Amazon and wait for a sale. Otherwise you are gonna' have to go for Walmart or Target for your needs.
With Hasbro removing metal from their slingshock line, it looks to be that Switchstrike/God Layer System will be the dominating force in the Hasbro-only meta, with a few drivers and layers possibly being competitive enough in the format.

That said, I gave the wiki a quick glance and this is what's considered viable:

Energy Layers:
[Considered Must-haves]
- Luinor L3 (ATK) [L]
- Xcalius X3 (ATK) [R]
- Legend Spryzen S3 (BAL) [L/R]
- Balkesh B3 (DEF) [L]

[Welcome Additions]
- Kerbeus K4 (DEF) [R]
- Khalzar K3 (ATK) [R]
- Fafnir F3 (STA) [L]
- Caynox C3 (STA) [R]

[Banned from competitive play, good for testing your builds]
- Spryzen Requiem S3 (BAL) [L/R]
- Garuda G3 (STAM) [R]

-----

Forge Disks: (Takara Disks are legal in Hasbro format)
[Must-haves]
- 4/5 (Considered the same, performance-wise)
- 7 (Takara version is slightly better)
- 10 (Takara Cho-Z exclusive for now)

[Welcome Additions]

[Banned]
- Ωuter (Takara exclusive) (Possibly unbanned soon)

-----

Disk Frame:
[Viable]
- No frame (Depends on strategy)
- Bump (Good weight addition)
- Cross (High Life After Death) 
- Glaive (High Life After Death)
- Proof (Takara Cho-Z exclusive for now) (High Life After Death)

[Welcome Additions]
- Meteor
- Vortex
- Star
- Under

-----

Performance Tips:
[Must-Haves]
- Atomic
- Bearing
- Trans
- Destroy
- Xtreme
- Jolt-S (Turbo)

[Welcome Addition]
- Defense
- Hold
- Orbit
- Hunter
- Iron
- Needle
- Zephyr
- Yard-S (Turbo)
- Extend-S (Turbo)

------

May have missed a few here or there. For further refence and reading, please refer to:
- List of Burst System & Dual Layer System Parts
- List of God/Switchstrike Layer System Parts
- List of Cho-Z/Turbo Slingshock System Parts

Click on a part and look at the product list for an idea on which items to purchase, they should be separated by Takara Tomy and Hasbro releases.

Standard Stadiums B-09 and B-33 may be purchased from Amazon. B-33 is black with a slightly taller shield and opening, B-09 is the standard white one.

------

If you're wondering why I went through the trouble of making a list like this, I've also been considering opening a Hasbro only format/scene in my area but am still doing some research into it before fully committing, so I can refer to this again for my ease of use as well.

Thanks for reading~
(Dec. 12, 2018  7:33 AM)(=° ∀ °=') Wrote: With Hasbro removing metal from their slingshock line, it looks to be that Switchstrike/God Layer System will be the dominating force in the Hasbro-only meta, with a few drivers and layers possibly being competitive enough in the format.

That said, I gave the wiki a quick glance and this is what's considered viable:

Energy Layers:
[Considered Must-haves]
- Luinor L3 (ATK) [L]
- Xcalius X3 (ATK) [R]
- Legend Spryzen S3 (BAL) [L/R]
- Balkesh B3 (DEF) [L]

[Welcome Additions]
- Kerbeus K4 (DEF) [R]
- Khalzar K3 (ATK) [R]
- Fafnir F3 (STA) [L]
- Caynox C3 (STA) [R]

[Banned from competitive play, good for testing your builds]
- Spryzen Requiem S3 (BAL) [L/R]
- Garuda G3 (STAM) [R]

-----

Forge Disks: (Takara Disks are legal in Hasbro format)
[Must-haves]
- 4/5 (Considered the same, performance-wise)
- 7 (Takara version is slightly better)
- 10 (Takara Cho-Z exclusive for now)

[Welcome Additions]

[Banned]
- Ωuter (Takara exclusive) (Possibly unbanned soon)

-----

Disk Frame:
[Viable]
- No frame (Depends on strategy)
- Bump (Good weight addition)
- Cross (High Life After Death) 
- Glaive (High Life After Death)
- Proof (Takara Cho-Z exclusive for now) (High Life After Death)

[Welcome Additions]
- Meteor
- Vortex
- Star
- Under

-----

Performance Tips:
[Must-Haves]
- Atomic
- Bearing
- Trans
- Destroy
- Xtreme
- Jolt-S (Turbo)

[Welcome Addition]
- Defense
- Hold
- Orbit
- Hunter
- Iron
- Needle
- Zephyr
- Yard-S (Turbo)
- Extend-S (Turbo)

------

May have missed a few here or there. For further refence and reading, please refer to:
- List of Burst System & Dual Layer System Parts
- List of God/Switchstrike Layer System Parts
- List of Cho-Z/Turbo Slingshock System Parts

Click on a part and look at the product list for an idea on which items to purchase, they should be separated by Takara Tomy and Hasbro releases.

Standard Stadiums B-09 and B-33 may be purchased from Amazon. B-33 is black with a slightly taller shield and opening, B-09 is the standard white one.

------

If you're wondering why I went through the trouble of making a list like this, I've also been considering opening a Hasbro only format/scene in my area but am still doing some research into it before fully committing, so I can refer to this again for my ease of use as well.

Thanks for reading~

When did you made it? It's outdated
(Dec. 12, 2018  7:36 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: When did you made it? It's outdated

I made it just now by quickly glancing at the wiki, which probably has outdated information. Since I have a large majority of all the Hasbro parts I'm probably going to be looking into doing my own testing before going forward.

Thanks for reading~
(Dec. 12, 2018  7:41 AM)(=° ∀ °=') Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2018  7:36 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: When did you made it? It's outdated

I made it just now by quickly glancing at the wiki, which probably has outdated information. Since I have a large majority of all the Hasbro parts I'm probably going to be looking into doing my own testing before going forward.

Thanks for reading~

Alright
Outer is unbanned.
And 5 is better than 4 in all terms. Just everything. Hasbro 7 was hollowed
(Dec. 12, 2018  7:51 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2018  7:41 AM)(=° ∀ Wrote: I made it just now by quickly glancing at the wiki, which probably has outdated information. Since I have a large majority of all the Hasbro parts I'm probably going to be looking into doing my own testing before going forward.

Thanks for reading~

Alright
Outer is unbanned.

I would argue that 4 is better in right spin and 5 is better in left spin
(Dec. 12, 2018  7:33 AM)(=° ∀ °=) Wrote:

I wouldn't consider Legend Spryzen (oof) a must have, Deep Caynox is more so on those lines
(Dec. 12, 2018  7:51 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Alright
Outer is unbanned.

I had forgotten the date that Outer was unbanned, the wiki wasn't been updated to reflect it yet I suppose.
Can't say I have experience with 4/5 anyways since I tend to just use 0, 2, 7(TT) and 10.
Also aware of the 7(TT) being better than 7(H), but thanks for the reminder.

(Dec. 12, 2018  7:35 PM)Mage Wrote: I would argue that 4 is better in right spin and 5 is better in left spin

Is there any evidence to back this up? Not calling you a liar, just curious on a knowledge level.

(Dec. 12, 2018  11:52 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: I wouldn't consider Legend Spryzen (oof) a must have, Deep Caynox is more so on those lines

I see, that's interesting to know. Though to be fair, I did base my quick list  off the wiki which states that it's a must-have in the Hasbro-only format (which again, may just be very outdated information). I do agree Caynox C3 is a very strong layer at the moment.
(Dec. 14, 2018  4:24 AM)(=° ∀ °=') Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2018  7:35 PM)Mage Wrote: I would argue that 4 is better in right spin and 5 is better in left spin

Is there any evidence to back this up? Not calling you a liar, just curious on a knowledge level.

The LAD is probably the most notable difference.
Putting a left spin layer on a frameless 4 yields the most notable difference in LAD between 4 and 5. The difference seems to be less significant when a right spin layer is put on 5 though, most likely due to 5 being overall more round than 4. I'm not too sure about the spin time difference and I'm a bit unwilling to test as it would take up a lot of time for something not entirely useful for the current meta. Hopefully that was sufficient for you.