[Unanswered]  Real name of this beyblade

I am a parent of a beyblade fan.   Im looking to find a particular beyblade as a gift.   He always mentions the name " arcabol cash". I'm not sure about my spelling or even if his pronunciation is correct.  Do any of you experts know what he is referring to?, and maybe the proper name.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks
Sounds like he's referring to Arc Balkesh B3, aka Arc Bahamut in Japan. Since he's calling it Balkesh, I assume you live somewhere in the west, so the Beyblades you can get from stores are made by Hasbro.

If you're going to look for this Beyblade online, however, be aware of the spelling difference between the Hasbro and the original Japanese Takara-Tomy name. When searching for it on eBay, Amazon, or another site, be sure to use the name of the brand you've already bought most of your other Beyblades from because the parts between brands are incompatible.
(Dec. 16, 2018  3:15 PM)trashyhound Wrote: I am a parent of a beyblade fan.   Im looking to find a particular beyblade as a gift.   He always mentions the name " arcabol cash". I'm not sure about my spelling or even if his pronunciation is correct.  Do any of you experts know what he is referring to?, and maybe the proper name.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks
Just like Angry Face said it sounds like he’s referring to Arc Balkesh B3, If you would like to purchase the hasbro version of the Beyblade you can probably find it in local stores or you can find it here at the official hasbro online shop https://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/-e1044as00
(Dec. 16, 2018  3:54 PM)trashyhound Wrote: You folks are awesome, thank you so much
It’s no problem!