[Unanswered]  Other Beyblade game ideas?

I’m planning a Beyblade tournament for my son’s birthday party with his friends. What other Beyblade games can the losers do while the tournament is still going on? I was thinking a competition on longest spin? Any other ideas? Also can be Beyblade related games like drawing a Beyblade or a Beyblade piñata. Thanks!!
How about a HUGE stadium like a satelite dish or a sled for the losers to do a battle royale in?
Although some of these these arent Behblade battle related ideas, theyre definitely Beyblade-related activities:

- A game if “Guess My Favorite Blader?” That is, if your son and his friends are familiar with the show
- Maybe battles held for fun? They arent related to your son’s birthday tournament, but can be fresh cool-offs for the losers to still have fun. Like, let them pick another loser they want to battle and have fun from there
- A game of Hang Man with a Beyblade theme. Could be anything from the anime to the toys, and the kids will guess whats the Beyblade-related word
- “Pretend” or “Roleplay” in a sense. Have them “make believe” an adventure with their own Beys. Have them assign roles to each other, from one person being the evil Blader to the hero or the sidekick, etc. Let them explore their imagination by pretending to have an epic Beyblade adventure
I had a mini tournament for my party, I would suggest an activity like team battles tournament: (2-3players on a team choose an order to battle in, team with the most points wins)
I love all of these ideas so much! This party is going to rock. Thank you!