[Unanswered]  Metal Beys vs. Burst

Hi, I have a question concerning both metal beys and burst beys. No. 1, how come when I use my metal beys to play against burst beys, the burst one always loses? Also, how come my metal bey can spin for a minute and a half, whereas my burst one can only spin for 25 seconds at most? My metal bey is a Storm Pegasus and my burst bey is a God Valkyrie.
1) metal vs plastic: metal always wins
2) The metal beys have higher RPM.
(Aug. 09, 2017  11:17 AM)The Blader 6 Wrote: Hi, I have a question concerning both metal beys and burst beys. No. 1, how come when I use my metal beys to play against burst beys, the burst one always loses? Also, how come my metal bey can spin for a minute and a half, whereas my burst one can only spin for 25 seconds at most? My metal bey is a Storm Pegasus and my burst bey is a God Valkyrie.

Firstly you should not battle MFB vs Burst beys as you can seriously damage/break your burst beys. There are several reasons as to why MFB beys will spin longer than Burst beys. Firstly Metal beys are smaller and heavier than burst beys allowing for more rpm which results in a longer spintime. Another reason Metal spin for longer than burst is that they fit together much tighter than burst beys (this is a drawback of the 'burst' gimmick).
Ok, but I only have 1 burst and each burst in Hong Kong costs about 341

Whats rpm
(Aug. 09, 2017  11:36 AM)The Blader 6 Wrote: Ok, but I only have 1 burst and each burst in Hong Kong costs about 341

Whats rpm

RPM means revolutions per minute.
(Aug. 09, 2017  11:36 AM)The Blader 6 Wrote: Ok, but I only have 1 burst and each burst in Hong Kong costs about 341

Whats rpm

Revolutions per minute, so basically spinspeed

Whats rpm

341 seems excessive, considering I have bought Takara Tomy beys from Hong Kong for $15aud (roughly 95 HKD)
I know, it's dumb. I got it from toys r us. the 2nd week i got it, I found a friend with a whole colection of bursts, and I battled her, and I lost, but the bey actually got cracked. Why? the bey she battled with was a xcalibur.

whats revolutions?
(Aug. 09, 2017  12:00 PM)The Blader 6 Wrote: I know, it's dumb. I got it from toys r us. the 2nd week i got it, I found a friend with a whole colection of bursts, and I battled her, and I lost, but the bey actually got cracked. Why? the bey she battled with was a xcalibur.

whats revolutions?

In this case, it means rotations.