[Unanswered]  Left vs Right Spin Atomic Winning Percentage

Generallly speaking, why does left spin Atomic combos win more in opposite spin matches against right spin Atomic combos?

One clear example is aH 7C/B At loses like 80% of the time to hS 7M At? Why isn't it more like 50% of the time?
In this case, it's less to do with Left vs Right-Spin than it is just Hell Salamander vs Archer Hercules. Hell Salamander is more circular and has a more even distribution of metal around its circumference than Archer Hercules, so it's design is generally more conducive to stamina, which is an advantage in opposite spin matchups.

However, the individual weight and balance of your parts plays a role as well, more prominently so in Burst than previous generations. It would be prudent to weigh your parts and swap the Disc and Drivers you're testing with between your Layers to ensure the results are not affected by something other than the combinations, like pronounced imbalance.
I would say that left spin is better for Atomic
(May. 22, 2019  4:40 PM)Zyndicater Wrote: I would say that left spin is better for Atomic

I think it's more than that, Atomic is better with more weight than less weight, while bearing is the opposite.
(May. 22, 2019  4:44 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(May. 22, 2019  4:40 PM)Zyndicater Wrote: I would say that left spin is better for Atomic

I think it's more than that, Atomic is better with more weight than less weight, while bearing is the opposite.

I mean all in all it is a pretty good driver
Based on my multitude of opposite-spin tests with Sr At (left) and Sr At (right), the former wins much more of the time than the latter.

(May. 22, 2019  4:44 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:

Can you kindly explain why this is?
I think I get your question. Distributing the metal on the outside of the layer, just like in the metal saga, would provide a much stronger shield and/or attack power, whilst putting the meta

(May. 24, 2019  7:03 PM)Slash Phoenix Wrote: I think I get your question. Distributing the metal on the outside of the layer, just like in the metal saga, would provide a much stronger shield and/or attack power, whilst putting the metal in the middle would provide more balance, since the middle would be more heavier.