[Answered]  Launcher grip questions

Hi, I'm relatively new to the beyblade world, I started getting into it because it's my son's favorite show and we've recently picked up some takara tomy supplies from Japan, including the superking string r and l launchers and standard beystadium

My question is about whether we should get launcher grips, and what are the best grips to get? Someone suggested to me I should get the older 3 segment grips but I don't even know if they'll work with burst launchers. If not, should I get the burst launcher grips? What about the grip weights? Rubber grips? It's all a bit overwhelming

Thanks in advance

What do people think about the knuckle grip?
I would definitely go with any of the burst launcher grips, they come in various colors like grey, red, etc. Those will work with your burst launchers and I find them personally a must as I have adult hands. It's not 100% necessary for a child, but it will be more comfortable for them.

Grip weights are not necessary, but I do find they are comfortable and help personally. Kinda balances the weight from the front to make it a smooth launch.

The rubber grips are nice but that's more of a personal choice. I find the regular grips just as comfortable if not more so. They do however help with color customization a lot.

There's also the power trigger which I LOVE, but mostly because I have big hands and it helps a lot. For kids not super necessary, however it does look pretty cool. Only downside is it only comes in red.

You can find most of these things on Amazon pretty easily if you're not accustomed to buying from other sites.

Side Note: If you want a good Left/Right launcher, the one that comes with Master Diabolos is great. And the price is pretty good considering it's a bey and a launcher.
(Jul. 30, 2020  6:16 PM)CaptainOza Wrote: Hi, I'm relatively new to the beyblade world, I started getting into it because it's my son's favorite show and we've recently picked up some takara tomy supplies from Japan, including the superking string r and l launchers and standard beystadium

My question is about whether we should get launcher grips, and what are the best grips to get? Someone suggested to me I should get the older 3 segment grips but I don't even know if they'll work with burst launchers. If not, should I get the burst launcher grips? What about the grip weights? Rubber grips? It's all a bit overwhelming

Thanks in advance

Things like grips are personal preferences. Some people love them, some hate them. I don’t think you are at an advantage or disadvantage by having one or not. Same goes for all the grip accessories.

Grips, weights, grip rubber/metal, power triggers etc can get pretty pricey. Id suggest starting with a normal burst grip and seeing if you like using it before investing in additional grip accessories.

You can usually find the gunmetal colored grip for $10-$15. That’s a good place to start.

Here’s a link to one on ebay (but they are pretty easy to find online at other places too)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/352851174695

Here’s a second link from a US seller. I like this site for beys as well:

https://four-gaming.com/products/takara-...cb94&_ss=r
(Jul. 31, 2020  2:30 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  6:16 PM)CaptainOza Wrote: Hi, I'm relatively new to the beyblade world, I started getting into it because it's my son's favorite show and we've recently picked up some takara tomy supplies from Japan, including the superking string r and l launchers and standard beystadium

Thanks in advance

Things like grips are personal preferences. Some people love them, some hate them. I don’t think you are at an advantage or disadvantage by having one or not. Same goes for all the grip accessories.

Grips, weights, grip rubber/metal, power triggers etc can get pretty pricey. Id suggest starting with a normal burst grip and seeing if you like using it before investing in additional grip accessories.

You can usually find the gunmetal colored grip for $10-$15. That’s a good place to start.

Here’s a link to one on ebay (but they are pretty easy to find online at other places too)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/352851174695

Here’s a second link from a US seller. I like this site for beys as well:

https://four-gaming.com/products/takara-...cb94&_ss=r

Thanks
(Jul. 30, 2020  10:39 PM)FireKingArd Wrote: I would definitely go with any of the burst launcher grips, they come in various colors like grey, red, etc. Those will work with your burst launchers and I find them personally a must as I have adult hands. It's not 100% necessary for a child, but it will be more comfortable for them.

Grip weights are not necessary, but I do find they are comfortable and help personally. Kinda balances the weight from the front to make it a smooth launch.

The rubber grips are nice but that's more of a personal choice. I find the regular grips just as comfortable if not more so. They do however help with color customization a lot.

There's also the power trigger which I LOVE, but mostly because I have big hands and it helps a lot. For kids not super necessary, however it does look pretty cool. Only downside is it only comes in red.

You can find most of these things on Amazon pretty easily if you're not accustomed to buying from other sites.

Side Note: If you want a good Left/Right launcher, the one that comes with Master Diabolos is great. And the price is pretty good considering it's a bey and a launcher.

What does the power trigger do, exactly? Thanks!
(Aug. 13, 2020  1:28 PM)CaptainOza Wrote: What does the power trigger do, exactly? Thanks!

It affects the grip, that's all. It provides an additional holding surface that can move slightly.
Is the knuckle grip worth it? What are the pros and cons of the knuckle grip?
GRIPS ARE BOSS!!!
(Aug. 13, 2020  3:53 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: GRIPS ARE BOSS!!!

Please don't add contentless posts like this. It violates the rules.
sorry very sorry
The launcher grip gives you a good stable launch your launch power also goes up when using the grip and it’s a cool design so ya definitely (:
(Aug. 13, 2020  3:48 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Is the knuckle grip worth it? What are the pros and cons of the knuckle grip?

Pros: It looks kinda cool

Cons: it’s extremely awkward to actually use and is pretty much terrible because of that.