[Unanswered]  Is this trade any good?

I’m trading my Big Bang Pegasus, jade Jupiter the good and bad recolor, meteo l drago, l drago destructor the one without final survive, hades kerbecs, samurai ifrit, ninja salamander, cyclone herculeo, evil befall, spiral fox with 4 metal fight light launchers 3 are right one is left, the metal fight launcher grip, 3 ripcords and a old metal fight beylocker for a requiem spriggan with its launcher. Take not I’m not into metal fight anymore
(Jan. 19, 2018  12:04 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: I’m trading my Big Bang Pegasus, jade Jupiter the good and bad recolor, meteo l drago, l drago destructor the one without final survive, hades kerbecs, samurai ifrit, ninja salamander, cyclone herculeo, evil befall, spiral fox with 4 metal fight light launchers 3 are right one is left, the metal fight launcher grip, 3 ripcords and a old metal fight beylocker for a requiem spriggan with its launcher. Take not I’m not into metal fight anymore

That sounds like a bad deal to me. Even though the Jade Jupiter is used, it's still very rare. You could at least get at least few more burst beys. The Meteo L-drago is 10-20 for a used one. Even though you are not into metal fight anymore, you could have traded with equal amount of value.
Dude!! Bad deal!! All those beys for 1 Spriggan Requiem? Like Dragonic Meister said, offer that only if you can get a ton of burst beys. And even then, the metal fight beys are super rare, so you should keep them. But that part is up to you.
In case you still don't get it, let's have Brainofcthulu for example (not real). He gave up on Metal fight, but still have very rare beys like the 4 season(gold)from the 4Ds series that are worth around $200-400 bucks. He would be able to get almost all of the god beys with the best deals with no sweat or even get a Limited editon bey mint condition for a really good deal. He still be able to get good burst beys in exchange for his Metal Fight beys that are worth quite the value.
(Jan. 19, 2018  12:59 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: In case you still don't get it, let's have Brainofcthulu for example (not real). He gave up on Metal fight, but still have very rare beys like the 4 season(gold)from the 4Ds series that are worth around $200-400 bucks. He would be able to get almost all of the god beys with the best deals with no sweat or even get a Limited editon bey mint condition for a really good deal. He still be able to get good burst beys in exchange for his Metal Fight beys that are worth quite the value.

All of my metal fights are well used and I don’t think they are that rare

(Jan. 19, 2018  12:44 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2018  12:04 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: I’m trading my Big Bang Pegasus, jade Jupiter the good and bad recolor, meteo l drago, l drago destructor the one without final survive, hades kerbecs, samurai ifrit, ninja salamander, cyclone herculeo, evil befall, spiral fox with 4 metal fight light launchers 3 are right one is left, the metal fight launcher grip, 3 ripcords and a old metal fight beylocker for a requiem spriggan with its launcher. Take not I’m not into metal fight anymore

That sounds like a bad deal to me. Even though the Jade Jupiter is used, it's still very rare. You could at least get at least few more burst beys. The Meteo L-drago is 10-20 for a used one. Even though you are not into metal fight anymore, you could have traded with equal amount of value.

The og jade Jupiter I have doesn’t have most of its regular parts I switched them over from the recolor while I put random parts on the recolor also the jade Jupiter I stole from the kid who I’m trading to while Big Bang he gave it to me because I confessed that I stole some of his beys

(Jan. 19, 2018  12:47 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: Dude!! Bad deal!! All those beys for 1 Spriggan Requiem? Like Dragonic Meister said, offer that only if you can get a ton of burst beys. And even then, the metal fight beys are super rare, so you should keep them. But that part is up to you.

They’re not that rare and mine are used af
looool you can do it you want, its your choice but my just might regret it, but yeah, you can either except the answers or not, but that is not a good deal at all
(Jan. 19, 2018  1:50 AM)Morsoe Wrote: looool you can do it you want, its your choice but my just might regret it, but yeah, you can either except the answers or not, but that is not a good deal at all

I have no attached to the beys but I might try to get his hasbro drain fafnir and tornado wyvern and maybe his  god Valkyrie

Could anybody tell me the values of the beys I’m trading and he also said if he gets a black Sr he’d trade it for the regular cuz he likes the colors of the original

Also non of mine are a special edition and they are the worst possible version
(Jan. 19, 2018  12:47 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: Dude!! Bad deal!! All those beys for 1 Spriggan Requiem? Like Dragonic Meister said, offer that only if you can get a ton of burst beys. And even then, the metal fight beys are super rare, so you should keep them. But that part is up to you.

Update he’s throwing in tempestwyvron and god Valkyrie
By Tempest Wyvron, do they mean Hasbro? Cause that'll also make a bad trade as you can find them at Target for fairly cheap
If so, then that would be fair enough. Since you did steal from him and confessed, you are limited. So yeah that is fair enough. Beside The Jade metal wheel is still rare, since it was the only metal wheel from Jupiter. But anyways, yeah the gV and tW as a Hasbro is a good enough deal. Also, if he did get the black one, he can sell it for around $200 dollars (if used, maybe $100 dollar range) and buy another Sr with some extra money in his pocket.
Yeah, good enough. gV plus tW plus Sr is good enough
Update: the trade is complete and I may or may not be planning to steal them back
please don't steal people's stuff...just saying...and then you'll be ripping off the trade partner...
(Jan. 20, 2018  5:26 AM)Dragunix Wrote: please don't steal people's stuff...just saying...and then you'll be ripping off the trade partner...

I stole from him before and ripping him off is the point of stealing them
(Jan. 20, 2018  3:07 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2018  5:26 AM)Dragunix Wrote: please don't steal people's stuff...just saying...and then you'll be ripping off the trade partner...

I stole from him before and ripping him off is the point of stealing them

That still doesn't make it okay to do.
(Jan. 20, 2018  3:22 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2018  3:07 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: I stole from him before and ripping him off is the point of stealing them

That still doesn't make it okay to do.

I know