Is the cho z customize set better for competitive combos than the god customize set?

I was recommend the god customize set once for a tournament. But since the cho z set came out, does it make the god set outclassed? I wanted to use it on hell salamander which unfortunately is stuck in the attack blades. You could say salamander is awakened.
I don't think it is
It has outter and orb egis. Those two alone make it far better.
(Nov. 22, 2018  3:52 PM)jade_juper Wrote: It has outter and orb egis. Those two alone make it far better.

Also, Cho-Z Spriggan, 0, Cross, 5, Bloody Longinus. So, yeah.
Cho-Z Customize set has better Layers

Both have about equal Disks

God Customize Set has better Frames and better Drivers

However, the Drivers can be obtained from the Cho-Z 3-on-3 booster set which can be much cheaper
(Nov. 22, 2018  4:31 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Cho-Z Customize set has better Layers

However, the Drivers can be obtained from the Cho-Z 3-on-3 booster set which can be much cheaper
Better layers? How?

(Nov. 22, 2018  5:38 PM)g2_ Wrote:

I agree. 

(Nov. 22, 2018  5:38 PM)g2_ Wrote:

However, the Drivers can be obtained from the Cho-Z 3-on-3 booster set which can be 

I agree.
If u don’t have the 3 on 3 get that but if u do get the cho z customize because the better layers and disks
Except it's like 80 dollars on amazon
there is a real one for 26 pounds on ebay from the seller Beyond_theworldhe is pretty good
(Jun. 11, 2020  3:49 PM)Phantom.Blader Wrote: there is a real one for 26 pounds on ebay from the seller Beyond_theworldhe is pretty good

Please look at the date of the last post before responding to something. This is a question that was asked a year and a half ago. It does not need a response now.