[Unanswered]  Is the LR Light Launcher + Long Winder bad or is mine defective?

I got my launcher in the B-100. It frankly sucks, and my beys tend to just fall off without spinning when I pull the ripcord.

If I were to purchase one individually, would it be bad, or did I get a bad mold like I seemed to with my equally terrible sword launcher from xX (both launchers are TT, by the way).
(Jul. 22, 2019  12:12 AM)FuryWingsYT Wrote: I got my launcher in the B-100. It frankly sucks, and my beys tend to just fall off without spinning when I pull the ripcord.

If I were to purchase one individually, would it be bad, or did I get a bad mold like I seemed to with my equally terrible sword launcher from xX (both launchers are TT, by the way).
My friend’s Sr dual spin launcher works well and so does his xX sword launcher. Maybe you just need to pull the ripcord harder. I’m not sure.
I have several questions; were the beys you were launching TT or Hasbro? Some Beys don't adhere to the TT hooks like Luinor L3. How long have you had the launcher for and is the bottom of the connector still very resistant if you try to turn it clockwise and counterclockwise? Do you twist them slightly to lock your Beys in place before launch?

Could be that the hooking connectors aren't that raised so the Beyblades aren't holding well.
(Jul. 22, 2019  12:35 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: I have several questions; were the beys you were launching TT or Hasbro?  Some Beys don't adhere to the TT hooks like Luinor L3.  How long have you had the launcher for and is the bottom of the connector still very resistant if you try to turn it clockwise and counterclockwise?  Do you twist them slightly to lock your Beys in place before launch?

Could be that the hooking connectors aren't that raised so the Beyblades aren't holding well.
That’s possible.
Yes, I lock my beys in place.
I've been using TT beys. Specifically CZ-A.St.Ch, I don't know if the incredible weight is hindering the launcher.
(Jul. 22, 2019  12:39 AM)FuryWingsYT Wrote: Yes, I lock my beys in place.
I've been using TT beys. Specifically CZ-A.St.Ch, I don't know if the incredible weight is hindering the launcher.
It shouldn’t. It just makes it slightly harder to launch because you have to pull the winder out harder.
That launcher should be able to take it.

Is what's happening to you similar to what's happening in this video?  I think, according to this video, that his launcher's "8 ring" or the housing (inside the bottom of the launcher) is worn out or warped from repeated clicking of the launcher.  It might not be the reason why you're having problems but that is one factor which can result in scuffed launches.

(Jul. 22, 2019  12:12 AM)FuryWingsYT Wrote: I got my launcher in the B-100. It frankly sucks, and my beys tend to just fall off without spinning when I pull the ripcord.

mine works fine