[Answered]  Is the B-00 String BeyLaucher Left still working on Sparking Beys?

I'm getting Rage Longinus very soon (It has been ordered, probs getting it next week or the next two weeks). Since it's a left-spin, I decided to get a String launcher-left. LR Launcher could've been a better option but it's all sold out in any shops I saw (even if it's available in other shops it's somehow overpriced ;w; )

The launcher in question:

[Image: th?id=OIP.ipLp7yJAKpaEgaEGkc9dJwAAAA&pid=Api]

So, would it still work on Sparking beys? Is it durable?
(Jun. 12, 2021  3:49 AM)tenma Wrote: I'm getting Rage Longinus very soon (It has been ordered, probs getting it next week or the next two weeks). Since it's a left-spin, I decided to get a String launcher-left. LR Launcher could've been a better option but it's all sold out in any shops I saw (even if it's available in other shops it's somehow overpriced ;w; )

The launcher in question:

*snip*

So, would it still work on Sparking beys? Is it durable?
Considering the fact that my B-00 Lost Longinus Gold launcher still works after around 3-4 years, I'd say that the launcher you're speaking about (same mold, maybe?) Shouldn't have many issues with Sparking. I'd say you're good.
The question isn't "does it work" as much as "does it work well". Realistically any launcher should work on any bey of that generation. For instance, if you really wanted to you could launch Mirage Fafnir or Vanish Fafnir with a left spin Proto Launcher if you really wanted to, but being such a small ripcord launcher it'll be really hard to pull and struggle a lot under that much weight, and you'll barely get any power from it (like all Proto Launchers, but even worse from the weight). String launchers seem to struggle a lot less than ripcord launchers under heavier loads, so I believe your Long String Launcher should still be fine for quite a while to come.

The only really notable example for launcher struggles seems to be Luinor L3, which is rather finicky with TT launchers and seems to work best on Hasbro dual spin ripcord launchers, like the ones you can find in any Hasbro starter or stadium set from the Evolution era and later.