[Unanswered]  Is spriggan requium the strongest bey

I know Spriggan requium can do left and right spin and it can steal spin and change its type. But is it the best bey. How would someone stop it
If it is stock then use a top tier combo.

if customized, Mirrior the combo but use glaive/cross and use the opposite spin of the other combo.
(Feb. 19, 2018  5:09 PM)MWF Wrote: If it is stock then use a top tier combo.

if customized, Mirrior the combo but use glaive/cross and use the opposite spin of the other combo.

That is a smart idea thanks??
I personally Think it’s a really good Beyblade but not the best also Beyblade’s can beat it Well really any Beyblade can beat it it’s just Luck and strategy Have a great day and a great life
I wouldn’t say it’s the best, but definitely a bey in the top tier. I’m not sure it its as good as garuda since there are no contact points on it apart from a time seal at some part of it. With Garuda someone like a noob could waltz into a tournament and win first or second place(that’s what I’ve heard) but I’m not sure Spriggan Requiem is like that. I definitely know that Requiem is definitely a force to be reckoned with(also it comes with 0 the heaviest disc so far)

Also, spriggan can’t steal steal effectively enough to sustain itself for a while battle, carp soon as the bey spriggan is against gets less stamina than it, spriggan almost completely lost ability to spin steal. It hasn’t got enough rubber contact points
According to the tournament reports I've read, as well as some limited personal testing with Sr._.Br, I would not say Sr is the "best bey," but I would say that Sr seems to be the current best layer for zombie stamina combos in burst, with Ds variants dominating the meta before the mode change ban, and Br variants gaining popularity after the unban of mG.

Against Sr._.Ds I'd use either same-spin stamina, or same-spin attack, as only Bearing combos can reliably Os Destroy in opposite spin, and you run the risk of being Ko'd on Br with an aggressive launch from Ds. Against Sr._.Br, using any same-spin combo will put a lot of pressure on the opponent due to Bearing's terrible burst resistance, but Br's overall lowered defense(both ko and burst) would make most attack types a good pick against it, regardless of spin direction I think.
Not the best stock combo, but the direction changing and the 0 disc are really something to be feared.

Layer: The rubber is too small to actually absorb anything (also don't stick out that far from the center), and the contact points are too big for the bey to touch the rubber.

Disc: Heaviest disk (heavier than 7), but lacks attack power and stamina

Driver: Meh, can be used in most balance combos and such.
Layer, good, can spin steal, and is decent at attack I guess. It isn't as good as dF for spin stealing.
Disc, good, heavy, but isn't as good as 7 for stamina.
Driver, good variety I guess. The modes all kind of suck but for spin stealing, I'd use Defense.
There is no strongest bey. A strongest bey is one that fits you like a glove its easy to put on and its easy to take off. What I'm saying is that the strongest bey is the one that suits you.
Sr is a serious addition to the game.  it is now yet another variable that must be carefully considered.  in my mind it’s the king defensive layer in left spin.  the teeth are very good, it can steal some spin, the shape is pretty rounded, and it is very heavy.  any bey can be defeated, but Sr has many awesome combos right now.
(Feb. 27, 2018  1:11 AM)Blader of 2018 Wrote: There is no strongest bey. A strongest bey is one that fits you like a glove its easy to put on and its easy to take off. What I'm saying is that the strongest bey is the one that suits you.
Duo aeclipse it is then. I mean it did beat the requiem in a battle video