[Unanswered]  Is resonance a superpower?

I was playing akinator to see if the game know that aiga exist and the ask me if my character had superpowers and I think of resonance bud I didn't   knew if to put it or not but every one knows that in be blade people have more resonance than others and someone's not. And also you can make or get artificial resonance like shu sooo......I want to know if it is a super power.
As far as I know, here:

IN REAL LIFE (Because you put this in “Beyblade Hobby Q&A”): Bey resonance is not a superpower; it doesnt exist unless you pretend your Beyblade is actually a spirit of some sort. As far as I know, Beyblade runs on physics and real life doesnt depend on a spirit to make you win. It depends on what combinations you use to make a Beyblade. Simply, *This isnt Pokémon so your Beyblade isnt technically alive*

IN ANIME (Im assuming you put this in the wrong section, since youre talking about characters): Im not sure if its a superpower. Its kind of like friendship and Pokémon; you and your Bey know each other and can form great bonds. In the anime' its a supernatural thing. Im not sure whether it is a superpower or not, since bonds are at different levels (much similar to how people have close friends and best friends)
It's a bond between you and your bey. Your love for Beyblade and longing for more battles is shared with your partner, resulting in more power during a battle. It is not a power. If it were then it would be only exclusive to beybladers. But if that were true then all bladers would have resonance. But Some people don't have resonance with their partner. Maybe they don't understand their partner yet. Or maybe they just don't think about at all. Either way, the stronger the bond is between you and your bey, the stronger you and your partner will be in battle. Not a power
(May. 12, 2019  6:31 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: It's a bond between you and your bey. Your love for Beyblade and longing for more battles is shared with your partner, resulting in more power during a battle. It is not a power. If it were then it would be only exclusive to beybladers. But if that were true then all bladers would have resonance. But Some people don't have resonance with their partner. Maybe they don't understand their partner yet. Or maybe they just don't think about at all. Either way, the stronger the bond is between you and your bey, the stronger you and your partner will be in battle. Not a power

My partner is valkyrie and we win a lot using our determination and will to win
can we stop with these anime superpowers its not real and never will be this is getting really cringe
(May. 21, 2019  8:23 PM)Zyndicater Wrote:
(May. 12, 2019  6:31 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: It's a bond between you and your bey. Your love for Beyblade and longing for more battles is shared with your partner, resulting in more power during a battle. It is not a power. If it were then it would be only exclusive to beybladers. But if that were true then all bladers would have resonance. But Some people don't have resonance with their partner. Maybe they don't understand their partner yet. Or maybe they just don't think about at all. Either way, the stronger the bond is between you and your bey, the stronger you and your partner will be in battle. Not a power

My partner is valkyrie and we win a lot using our determination and will to win

Good. But remember to have fun during a battle too. It's not all about winning. If you focus too much on winning you'll lose sight of the bond between you and Valkyrie.
(May. 21, 2019  8:41 PM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(May. 21, 2019  8:23 PM)Zyndicater Wrote: My partner is valkyrie and we win a lot using our determination and will to win

Good. But remember to have fun during a battle too. It's not all about winning. If you focus too much on winning you'll lose sight of the bond between you and Valkyrie.

Yea once I got a little consumed on trying to get new power way faster than i needed
(May. 21, 2019  8:44 PM)Zyndicater Wrote:
(May. 21, 2019  8:41 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Good. But remember to have fun during a battle too. It's not all about winning. If you focus too much on winning you'll lose sight of the bond between you and Valkyrie.

Yea once I got a little consumed on trying to get new power way faster than i needed

What happened
(May. 21, 2019  8:48 PM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(May. 21, 2019  8:44 PM)Zyndicater Wrote: Yea once I got a little consumed on trying to get new power way faster than i needed

What happened

I nearly broke a bey in half. The reason it happened is because Wonder valtryek's evil spirit took me over
(May. 21, 2019  8:49 PM)Zyndicater Wrote:
(May. 21, 2019  8:48 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: What happened

I nearly broke a bey in half. The reason it happened is because Wonder valtryek's evil spirit took me over

What bey did you "almost" break?
(May. 21, 2019  9:03 PM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(May. 21, 2019  8:49 PM)Zyndicater Wrote: I nearly broke a bey in half. The reason it happened is because Wonder valtryek's evil spirit took me over

What bey did you "almost" break?

It was brutal luinor
(May. 21, 2019  9:29 PM)Zyndicater Wrote:
(May. 21, 2019  9:03 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: What bey did you "almost" break?

It was brutal luinor

Oh... Well Lui will most likely be paying a visit to the snake pit XD