[Unanswered]  Is Rise-H supposed to be agressive?

self explanatory. PLease answer. Is it defective or lucky mold?
Not that much considering they made fafnir a stamina type
Yes. All of the hypersphere drivers are going to be aggressive. they are designed for a different stadium, so this is why.
Every driver with a big, relative flat shaped "tip" is more or less aggressive. The hypersphere drivers dont have a classic "tip" with a protrusion, but a round semicircled ball. You could compare it with Atomic driver, but more flattened and not free spinning.

The effect is that the beyblades will move along the Vertical drop stadium and ride on the ridge. When the spin speed decreases it will settle at the centre but in the beginning its aggressive.

Normally the hs tips would be good for attack against classic non hs beys. But they are taller and so there will not be any layer to layer contact but only layer to disc. I would say their attack power is not competetive against the good def hasbeys.
(Feb. 10, 2020  4:40 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: Every driver with a big, relative flat shaped "tip" is more or less aggressive. The hypersphere drivers dont have a classic "tip" with a protrusion, but a round semicircled ball. You could compare it with Atomic driver, but more flattened and not free spinning.

The effect is that the beyblades will move along the Vertical drop stadium and ride on the ridge. When the spin speed decreases it will settle at the centre but in the beginning its aggressive.

Normally the hs tips would be good for attack against classic non hs beys. But they are taller and so there will not be any layer to layer contact but only layer to disc. I would say their attack power is not competetive against the good def hasbeys.

Rise-H has incredible LAD, as well as most of the Hypersphere drivers, hence why they are banned in Classic.
Thank you all!!!!!!!!!!