[Unanswered]  In there any difference between all the releases of Atomic

I’m just wondering if there is any difference between all of the releases of Atomic, if so which one tends to be the best?
(Oct. 14, 2019  2:32 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: I’m just wondering if there is any difference between all of the releases of Atomic, if so which one tends to be the best?

There really is not. Also you posted this thread twice so you need to get rid of one of the threads
(Oct. 14, 2019  2:33 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2019  2:32 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: I’m just wondering if there is any difference between all of the releases of Atomic, if so which one tends to be the best?

There really is not. Also you posted this thread twice so you need to get rid of one of the threads
Okay thanks, I just noticed that also lol my bad.
Some people assume that the newer Atomic releases (RBV13 Wolborg, Dead Phoenix) tend to be more free spinning due to difference in mold. I cannot say for sure if that is true or not.

I only had 2 of the "older" Atomics, from RBV6 and God Customize set. However, I do feel that the 3 newer Atomics I got (Dead Phoenix, RBV13 Wolborg and ChoZ Triple Booster set) to be more free spinning. The difference in battle is very minimal though. Testing with them yields almost identical results in LAD or stamina, so I ended up using whichever had the tightest spring.

The most free spinning Atomic I got is from Dead Phoenix. However, I also got a pretty bad Atomic from another Dead Phoenix once. It had a defective ball that is a bit too small so it moves around too much and destabilizes the bey..
eigerblade

How would a smaller Atomic ball be able to destabilize itself? Just asking because Orbit has an even smaller ball and it doesn't destabilize itself.

Also, in the same vein as Orbit, a smaller ball would actually make it spin more towards the middle as opposed to a larger ball that is prone to tornado stalling (and possible self-KOs).
(Oct. 15, 2019  3:26 PM)Biggster Wrote: eigerblade

How would a smaller Atomic ball be able to destabilize itself? Just asking because Orbit has an even smaller ball and it doesn't destabilize itself.

Also, in the same vein as Orbit, a smaller ball would actually make it spin more towards the middle as opposed to a larger ball that is prone to tornado stalling (and possible self-KOs).

You misunderstand. What I am saying is that the ball in the defective Atomic is too small for its socket, almost felt like it can pop off easily. Since the ball is too small, its a bit loose and it can sit a bit to the side instead of the middle, making it unstable.