[Unanswered]  Improving My Inventory

Hey guys, pretty new to burst but starting to understand things a little more. (Everyone’s use of abbreviations really threw me off for a while.) I’ve gotten off to a decent start, having collected 10 beys over the last couple of months but now I’m curious to know what my collection is lacking to have more flexibility. I’ll go ahead and list off what I currently have.

Energy Layers (10):
-Lost Luinor
-Nightmare Longinus
-Bloody Longinus
-Winning Valkyrie
-Green Fafnir F3
-Hell Salamander
-Dragoon Storm
-Dranzer S
-Anubion A2
-Phantazus P2

Forge Discs (9):
-Seven
-Nine
-Twelve (2)
-Thirteen
-Yell
-Polish
-Wing
-Spread

Frame (1):
-Cross

Drivers/Tips (10):
-Spiral
-Destroy
-Jolt
-Orbit
-Volcanic
-Xtreme
-Survive
-Edge
-Unite
-Operate

So my questions for the experts are.. what am I lacking? What parts should I be on the lookout for? The next Beyblade I should buy is __ because of __. 

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!
Practically every Super Z layer is good, and most of the drivers they come with aren't bad:

Crash Ragnaruk: layer only(stamina)
Bloody Longinus: layer and driver(attack)
Revive Phoenix: all parts(defense)
Emperor Forneus: layer and disc(defense)
Archer Hercules: layer and driver(stamina)
Vise Leopard: pretty useless, since you already have Destroy
Hazard Kerbeus: driver(defense/stamina)
Buster Xcalibur: layer and maybe disc(attack)
Shadow Amaterios: all parts(attack/defense)
Z Achilles: layer(attack), but you don't need this one, since Winning Valkyrie is better

The God Customize set (B-98) is also a good buy.

As for random parts you might want,
layers: Legend Spriggan, Spriggan Requiem, Twin Nemesis, Alter Chronos, TT Drain Fafnir(spin steals better)
Discs: multiple copies (at least 2) of 0, 2, 4, 5, and 7. 8 works well with Super Z only.
Drivers: Revolve

I might have missed a few good parts.
Looking into Spriggan Requiem, which stock setup is better? Zero/Zeta (Red) or 6Meteor/Iron (Blue)?
(Sep. 26, 2018  6:04 PM)King Jigsaw Wrote: Looking into Spriggan Requiem, which stock setup is better? Zero/Zeta (Red) or 6Meteor/Iron (Blue)?
It really depends if you want an anime accurate one or a recolor.
(Sep. 27, 2018  2:39 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2018  6:04 PM)King Jigsaw Wrote: Looking into Spriggan Requiem, which stock setup is better? Zero/Zeta (Red) or 6Meteor/Iron (Blue)?
It really depends if you want an anime accurate one or a recolor.
Don’t really care about accuracy, as much as competitiveness. For the sake of battling and acquiring parts, which setup would be more useful?
(Sep. 27, 2018  6:58 PM)King Jigsaw Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2018  2:39 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: It really depends if you want an anime accurate one or a recolor.
Don’t really care about accuracy, as much as competitiveness. For the sake of battling and acquiring parts, which setup would be more useful?
I think the recolor looks a ton cooler , but I would probably get the OG one cause it comes with the Zero disk.
At least one of each frame, they make a bigger difference than you'd expect!

I'd take the original. While the random booster version does come with a frame, there aren't any good parts competitively. Only the layer and frame(Meteor) are good, the disc(6) and the driver(Iron) aren't that great.
Hey King Jigsaw, I moved this thread over into Beyblade Hobby Q&A. Just mark it as answered once you think you're good.

I recommend checking out these two threads:
For both, I'd check the first post in the thread, as well as any recent posts.
(Sep. 26, 2018  2:18 AM)King Jigsaw Wrote: Hey guys, pretty new to burst but starting to understand things a little more. (Everyone’s use of abbreviations really threw me off for a while.) I’ve gotten off to a decent start, having collected 10 beys over the last couple of months but now I’m curious to know what my collection is lacking to have more flexibility. I’ll go ahead and list off what I currently have.

Energy Layers (10):
-Lost Luinor
-Nightmare Longinus
-Bloody Longinus
-Winning Valkyrie
-Green Fafnir F3
-Hell Salamander
-Dragoon Storm
-Dranzer S
-Anubion A2
-Phantazus P2

Forge Discs (9):
-Seven
-Nine
-Twelve (2)
-Thirteen
-Yell
-Polish
-Wing
-Spread

Frame (1):
-Cross

Drivers/Tips (10):
-Spiral
-Destroy
-Jolt
-Orbit
-Volcanic
-Xtreme
-Survive
-Edge
-Unite
-Operate

So my questions for the experts are.. what am I lacking? What parts should I be on the lookout for? The next Beyblade I should buy is __ because of __. 

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

What about your main launcher(s)? Also any accessories you might have, since they are underestimated, but can make a difference.

Also, I'd recommend Spriggan Requiem 0 Zeta because of the 0 disc (top tier) and the layer (Not banned anymore, but still semi-decent), Obelisk Odin/Xcalius for the Xtreme Driver (sort of outclassed by Xtreme' but still used by people without X'), Archer Hercules 13 Eternal for the layer and Driver (both OP), and the God Customize Set for the 4 disc (decent), another 7 disc (better than decent), Meteor Frame (almost best for Attack), Bump Frame (best for Attack so far), Star Frame (Used mostly in Balance/Stationary Attack combos), Atomic Driver (great for Defense, with debatably better Stamina than Orbit, but less Burst Defense), and Bearing Driver (the best for Left Spin Stamina combos)