[Unanswered]  Im new to this.

Well I'm new to competative beyblading I'm so new that I just found out what the numbers and letters behind the beyblade meant.So can someone tell me the basics of Beyblade?And don't try to send me to wikia.
Welcome to the WBO Smile
Which generation do you want to get info on?
(Jun. 11, 2017  2:30 AM)Mage Wrote: Welcome to the WBO Smile
Which generation do you want to get info on?Oh soory xD uh Metal gen
(Jun. 11, 2017  2:34 AM)Bladebreakers1 Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2017  2:30 AM)Mage Wrote: Welcome to the WBO Smile
Which generation do you want to get info on?Oh soory xD uh Metal gen
Again sorry i meant the Hybrid Wheel system.
All the "basics" of MFB can be found in the Metal Fight Beyblade article on the old Beywiki:

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...ts_of_MFBs

I would leave a link to the Wikia's equivalent page, but I don't have it bookmarked and this one is still just as good.
(Jun. 11, 2017  5:07 AM)Angry Face Wrote: All the "basics" of MFB can be found in the Metal Fight Beyblade article on the old Beywiki:

I would leave a link to the Wikia's equivalent page, but I don't have it bookmarked and this one is still just as good.
No offense bit maybe YOU should learn the basics of reading
(Jun. 11, 2017  5:28 AM)Bladebreakers1 Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2017  5:07 AM)Angry Face Wrote: All the "basics" of MFB can be found in the Metal Fight Beyblade article on the old Beywiki:

No offense bit maybe YOU should learn the basics of reading

I understood that you did not want a link to any wiki page, however, nobody should have to re-explain to you the same basics that we have already recorded on our wiki. Literally the point of us writing those articles is so they can be read by those who want the information, and so those of us who write and contribute to them need not keep writing out the same answers to the same questions each new member asks...
(Jun. 11, 2017  5:40 AM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2017  5:28 AM)Bladebreakers1 Wrote: No offense bit maybe YOU should learn the basics of reading

I understood that you did not want a link to any wiki page, however, nobody should have to re-explain to you the same basics that we have already recorded on our wiki. Literally the point of us writing those articles is so they can be read by those who want the information, and so those of us who write and contribute to them need not keep writing out the same answers to the same questions each new member asks...

Lol thx this is actually better than most wikia.
Uh...hi guys...I'm brand-new to being an actual-blader--but I've been seeing all thru my childhood...Anyone would mind teaching me the basics?
(Jun. 11, 2017  7:34 PM)BlackPiercer Wrote: Uh...hi guys...I'm brand-new to being an actual-blader--but I've been seeing all thru my childhood...Anyone would mind teaching me the basics?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kg58...39e2mz300w I guess this rulebook would help
(Jun. 11, 2017  7:34 PM)BlackPiercer Wrote: Uh...hi guys...I'm brand-new to being an actual-blader--but I've been seeing all thru my childhood...Anyone would mind teaching me the basics?

Well first of all I learned a lot of things by just being on the site but I can teach you about the 4g and Hybrid Wheel System so heres the hybrid system first there are 5 parts the face bolt,clear wheel,fusion wheel,track and performance tips.the face bolt is what holds the bey together if you dont have it on your bey It'll fall apart when you launch it.next up is the clear wheel this part is right above the fusion wheel and under the face bolt the clear wheel is also were you put the launcher grips in.the fusion wheel is where you attach all the parts under the fusion wheel is the track and the performance tip the fusion wheel is also a huge part of deciding your beyblade type(there is attack,defense,stamina and balence)next is the track which is usually important for the movement and type and its also like that for the performance tip.

Chiao Su!