[Unanswered]  Ignition'dosen't work?

I don't know why but when i launch my imperial dragon it spins a little then go to the center and dosen't spin to the opposite direction.is it because of the battery?
(Nov. 24, 2019  6:21 PM)ChimpChar Wrote: I don't why but when i launch my imperial dragon it spins a little then go to the center and dosen't spin to the opposite direction.is it because of the battery?

Hybrid has also had issues with not working. It is either the batteries or the driver itself.
(Nov. 24, 2019  6:25 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2019  6:21 PM)ChimpChar Wrote: I don't why but when i launch my imperial dragon it spins a little then go to the center and dosen't spin to the opposite direction.is it because of the battery?

Hybrid has also had issues with not working. It is either the batteries or the driver itself.
This electric drivers are a mess.
Try rearranging the batteries (like battery 1 goes to slot 3, battery 2 goes to slot 1, and battery 3 goes to slot 2 then if still fails, try another rotation of batteries or actually change to fresh set of batteries), make sure the Driver has the light blinking and the tip should emit a whirring sound every time you switch it on or change spin mode direction. If none of those work, you might have bought a dud.
This is why I bought 2 of dem...
Ig' is very difficult driver.
Because motion is depend on shoot power.
Weak shoot only right spin boost
Middle shoot right and left spin alternately
Strong shoot left spin first and right spin until end
When it move only 1 direction your shoot power is very weak or too strong
(Nov. 24, 2019  10:56 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: This is why I bought 2 of dem...

Quite expensive still, when you think about it. Same with getting 2 GT Customize Set just for the Hybrid Driver. And if Lady Luck doesn't like you, you'd be getting 2 duds without Gold Turbo versions for double the price and pain and frustration.

I never really read anything about this, but is the Ig' tip rubberized like a very hard rubber or is it just like Hybrid's with a semi-flat tip akin to probably Assault or Blow?
(Nov. 25, 2019  4:32 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2019  10:56 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: This is why I bought 2 of dem...

Quite expensive still, when you think about it. Same with getting 2 GT Customize Set just for the Hybrid Driver. And if Lady Luck doesn't like you, you'd be getting 2 duds without Gold Turbo versions for double the price and pain and frustration.

I never really read anything about this, but is the Ig' tip rubberized like a very hard rubber or is it just like Hybrid's with a semi-flat tip akin to probably Assault or Blow?

Ignition' has no rubber, however I think Hybrid's tip is slightly more round than the tip on Ignition' which is more flat
I also am having trouble with the Ig' driver, my hybrid is fine but this driver preformed problematic from the start. The batteries are fine and my launches should be fine, the only variable is the driver and the stadium being used. I'm using a symmetrical black Hasbro stadium from the metal era, and honestly can't believe it's too different from a TT stadium, hardness wise. I believe the sensors on these things must be faulty because it powers on and motorizes correctly. Honestly it's too much to just "buy 2" for the sake of a problematic part that's not guaranteed to work on the second purchase. I posted about this in the main product thread too, but believe posting here is more focused on the issue at hand, and therefore more useful. I hope this topic can stay open until a remedy is found to this shared problem.
Guys i found solution the problem is the motor you need to replace it.i've replaced the motor and the the driver work perfectly fine
(Dec. 17, 2019  10:59 AM)ChimpChar Wrote: Guys i found solution the problem is the motor you need to replace it.i've replaced the motor and the the driver work perfectly fine

That's great! But now could you go into more detail on how you did that, replacing a motor isn't something that's commonly done everyday.
My hybrid works perfectly, but my ig’ conked out the day after I got it...

(Mar. 12, 2020  2:57 AM)Yoloman Wrote: My hybrid works perfectly, but my ig’ conked out the day after I got it... and I had it shut off. Wasn’t a battery problem
(Dec. 17, 2019  10:59 AM)ChimpChar Wrote: Guys i found solution the problem is the motor you need to replace it.i've replaced the motor and the the driver work perfectly fine

So how can one get a mini electric motor? I’ve searched online but didn’t find anything and buying a new one of these just to get a new mini electric motor doesn’t make sense. Can I get some help? I think there is a lot us trying to get some from whoever, is it Going to be you ? Or maybe we are helpless, I don’t know