With water
(Aug. 06, 2018  2:06 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: With water

Just water I tried that thanks anyway.
(Aug. 06, 2018  2:28 PM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2018  2:06 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: With water

Just water I tried that thanks anyway.
A face wipe should do. It does for me.
(Aug. 06, 2018  2:43 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2018  2:28 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Just water I tried that thanks anyway.
A face wipe should do. It does for me.

Thanks I will try it
Believe it or not, try using a old tooth brush and putting tooth paste on it and just brush it over the disc and then rinse it. I did this for my MFB Metal wheels, and it worked pretty well. I haven’t tried it for Burst discs though.
Rubbing alcohol is good for cleaning the surface of Beyblade parts and is tournament legal. It should be some combination of isopropyl alcohol and water only. You may be able to find wipes that are isopropyl+water as well.

So long as it's only the alcohol and water, it will evaporate and leave no residue behind.
(Aug. 06, 2018  7:28 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Rubbing alcohol is good for cleaning the surface of Beyblade parts and is tournament legal. It should be some combination of isopropyl alcohol and water only. You may be able to find wipes that are isopropyl+water as well.

So long as it's only the alcohol and water, it will evaporate and leave no residue behind.

Thanks I will try that
Can I use the metal polish? Liquid metal polish? Is that good? And this may go off topic from the actual thread but it's still about cleaning beyblade burst, how do you clean the layer and the driver?
(Aug. 18, 2018  8:33 AM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote: Can I use the metal polish? Liquid metal polish? Is that good? And this may go off topic from the actual thread but it's still about cleaning beyblade burst, how do you clean the layer and the driver?

Nopes, that will add weight. And is classified as Foreign substance. However I won't  Mind if that is only for Collection brightening, not tourney purpose
You should use rose water , it helps me a lot
(Aug. 18, 2018  10:46 AM)Turbo blader Wrote: You should use rose water , it helps me a lot
Haha, a question out of curiosity, what is there special about rose water? Does something in it make the disc look more clean?
(Aug. 18, 2018  2:50 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2018  10:46 AM)Turbo blader Wrote: You should use rose water , it helps me a lot
Haha, a question out of curiosity, what is there special about rose water? Does something in it make the disc look more clean?

Rosewater and cleaning, I want to save it for my Biryani BTW!
(Aug. 18, 2018  3:06 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2018  2:50 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Haha, a question out of curiosity, what is there special about rose water? Does something in it make the disc look more clean?

NICE PUN ( even if it not a PUN ) !!!!
(Aug. 18, 2018  3:06 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2018  2:50 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Haha, a question out of curiosity, what is there special about rose water? Does something in it make the disc look more clean?

Haha!? Still though, gotta try this. I haven't tried Rose water till now. Will try if out tomorrow.
this is what you want:
https://www.amazon.com/George-Basch-Neve...K9WAA6WRH0

then clean it off with rubbing alcohol

be careful if you are OCD about shiny beys...

—-

the principle behind the foreign substance rule has to do with unwanted residues left behind
if you use a cleaning agent and remove all residue with rubbing alcohol, 
in my mind that meets the principle of the rule

if some legal eagles want to disagree with that
go for it, but this maintains fair play, and if someone want shiny beys they have a right to that
i sort of like darker discs, idk why
also i dont know if the method I suggested is tournament legal
(Aug. 18, 2018  10:46 AM)Turbo blader Wrote: You should use rose water , it helps me a lot

Gotta try this out