[Unanswered]  I'm new

I'm new to beyblade I got my first beyblade yesterday and it's name is god valkrie he's cool and I came with a tiny launcher but it's the only one I have I also got the blue hasbro stadium so my question what launcher should I get and or set so I can battle more
(Aug. 11, 2017  1:38 PM)RedRexy0 Wrote: I'm new to beyblade I got my first beyblade yesterday and it's name is god valkrie he's cool and I came with a tiny launcher but it's the only one I have I also got the blue hasbro stadium so my question what launcher should I get and or set so I can battle more

If you battle against friends you should buy a light launcher and long winder (they come together in a pack) and for battling against yourself I reccomend a beylauncher. It has a string that retracts after launching which allows for launching multiple beys in a short amount of time. If you want tips on how to use the beylauncher here's a video. :)

Edit: I forgot to mention that only Beyblade Burst Launchers work with Beyblade Burst Beys. The Burst Launchers work with every Bust Bey regardless of the brand. ;)